Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you get when you combine Baresi’s leadership, Lothar’s determination, Edgar’s bite, Tardelli’s will, Makelele’s positioning, and Gentile’s tackling ability? Well you get JAVIER MASCHERANO!
This guy is a monster and a legend in the making. Folks, he is the real deal – man of steel!
Mascherano is by far the best damn DM in the world.

He makes makelele look like a 15 year old virgin little girl!
Roy Keane in his prime was not half the player Mascherano is now...
Softie Vieira in his prime was not half the man Mascherano was at age 8

Unlike $hit for brains Crapptusso & Diahrra, Masche is more than capable of passing the ball around. He reminds me of Davids, but only better.
After Redondo, Rijkaard, Matthaus, and Didi he is the best defensive DM or volante for that matter that I’ve seen!
You may ask well Dagoods what about Monti, Andrade, Duncega, Mauro Silva, Deschamps, Tardelli,Sousness, Guardiola, Arselotti, Cerezo [insert name here] NO THANK YOU, those guys were good but they pale in comparison!

Here is the great Mascherano in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUkT2PR97pU

And my all-time favorite Mascherano moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiT-3uQq4YY

BAWWWAHH Monster Masch!

Little Masch destroyed Anderson and Lucas, he ate them up alive! Those two little boys got on their knees and swallowed the gravy. Mascherano led the Argies to their 2nd straight gold medal and more gold (WC gold) will soon follow...

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
A tad exaggerated with the references to past players but yeah he's pretty awesome. He's the type of player who is so valuable because in the modern game you need a few midfielders who can defend thus you're sacrificing your attack quite a bit, but a player like Mascherano can cover for attacking players by himself.

·
Premium Member
40,304 Posts
impressive post dagoods.. i do agree with you too. some may see that a liverpool fan and a little bit bias. but, believe me or not, i would say the same thing even if he plays for another club than liverpool.
mascherano is the best DM in the world.. i do feel so confidence when he is on the pitch.. he`s a real monster in football and deserves all these prises made by dagoods.

i think ucl final between liverpool and milan was one of the best show for him in liverpool shirt.. for me i was a fan of Redendo.. but mascherano remind us of those legends frankly.. i do admit, we are lucky we have the super mascherano. :star:

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
I can't believe I didn't realize this was a windup, especially from Dagoods. In defence of myself, I honestly read about two lines of the post, thus I thought he was being genuine.

ps. Doug, how are you old friend? :pp

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
After Ronaldo's disgraced demise, I'm glad you found a new ass to suck Dagoods :pp

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fuck off. Keano would have destroyed the argie cunt.
That's the same thing you guys said when Man-U Faced my beloved club REAL MADRID! "Oh Keano this ... Keano that" Keano is going to a$$-rape pretty boy Redondo for me to poop on! Redondo, showed Keano's true colors (canary yellow) unfortunately. Keano was nothing more than a tough guy "wannabe". On the other hand, Monster Masch oozzzes toughness and he is legit!

De Rossi is better.
Better at what? missing pk's? tossing salad? If so, then you are correct!

Overrated. And plays for a lousy club. Not impressed.
The same can be said of Alexandro Del Piero and Sebastian Giavinco aka Gianmarco look alike...

He's good, no more.

Obviously he's a cheat, a thug and a tosser on the pitch. He suits Liverpool actually.
He's got more balls than the entire Arsenal squad put together!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After Ronaldo's disgraced demise, I'm glad you found a new ass to suck Dagoods :pp
He won your club yet another CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, didn't he?
that's what I thought...!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
From the stands? :pp At least he got closer to the trophy we Milan than with several years at Madrid ;)
Ronaldo helped us win Champions League says Maldini

Maradona is widely regarded as the greatest footballer of all time, following his amazing exploits for Napoli and Argentina during the 1980s and early 90s.

Ronaldo meanwhile was seen by many as the best in the world during the late 1990s, and like Maradona he also blessed Italian football, first with Inter from 1997 to 2002, and then with Milan from 2007 until his contract expired at the beginning of this month.

“Maradona is the best opponent I’ve ever played against in my career,” Maldini told Il Giornale.

“However Ronaldo, when he was at Inter, was very close to him. He was devastating.”

Maldini further praised his former team-mate, by stating that his arrival at Milan in January 2007 played a big role in their Champions League triumph at the end of that season, despite the fact that the Brazilian was cup-tied for the competition.

“When he arrived he gave us an incredible lift, just as Ronaldinho has done now.

“We won the Champions League thanks to him. He did not play, but we arrived in Athens exploiting the emotional wave of his signing.”

Milan defeated Liverpool in the final 2-1, with Pippo Inzaghi scoring both of the Rossoneri’s goals.
http://www.ronaldohome.com/page/2/

Now crawl back to your parents bed to get a hug :happy:

·
Registered
276 Posts
What a terrible post, it's like the OP had a premature ejaculation all over us.

Masch's done nothing to constitute emerging greatness, Essien is twice the player.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Learn to spot a mercy compliment dude. Maybe he should join Madrid again, as the CL seems to elude you lot. He is certainly in shape to help "in spirit" like he did for Milan ;)

1 - 20 of 201 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.