Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about him?? He is one of my favourite :)
According to reports on Wednesday, Serra Ferrer has told midfielder Jari Litmanen to start looking for a new clubs next season.

I know we have a lot of player in his position, but he can be a suitable for Lazio, especially when all Argentinians are away, he's versatile (he can play as an attacker and also as an attacking midfielder) He won't cost that much, he has an EU player. He can be a good replacement for Salas or Conceicao.
By the way, he is finnish, he is 29 years old, and someone who watched dutch league a few season ago should know him well.

I know, I'm not Eriksson or even Cragnotti :) but i'm just asking your own opinion about him.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
The thing is that after his last season at Barca, he'll definitely want to have a place in the starting 11.:(

But he's still a great player, if he somehow would like to come to Lazio, Crag shouldn't hesitate a minute. He's at his best just behind the striker(s), unfortunately he can't play Conceicao's position. Or at least I've never seen him there.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Litmanen is good, but don't you think he's a little bit too old? 'Cuz I'd rather choose some fresh and young midfield players...

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
i..too.like Litmanen but when he played with ajax,but we will have Fiore next season besides Veron off course

·
Registered
135 Posts
Jari Litmanen to Lazio? Are you people crazy!? He is not that good anymore...
I really hope that Cragnotti don't what him either...

·
International
6,519 Posts
Litmanen ???!

NO WAY, HOSE !
I think he is disgusting... :mad:

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Careful sslazio11, careful...you're talking about our national hero there...:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...Kaf, that may dissappoint you levelwise, but as my locals look for exactly a guy with his physics, I suggested him to our chaps. After all we have been in talks with Suker, so maybe you are just about to face a high level surprise from a low level new home... :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts