Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Well, there are so many rumours about Jardel leaving. It wonders me that he hasn't already been transfered to a 'bigger' team then Porto. He is a real goal scoring machine :)

He is almost certainly going to leave the Porto after this season according to his agent Josep Maria Minguella.

He has been linked with several big clubs and last time it was Roma that had the best papers to sign him.

Many other clubs from Italy as well as England have been interested in him and Minguella has not ruled out a move to England either.

However, Jardel has a rescission clause in his contract which requires the payment of around 16.5 million dollars but that would not be problem at all.

According to sources,Roma have actually tabled an offer for the Brazilian but rumours still persist that Roma coach Fabio Capello is actually more interested in getting the services of Real Madrid's Fernando Morientes or Fiorentina's Gabriel Batistuta.

I don't get it, Jardel has been the top scorer for Porto in domestic as well as European competitions for the past seasons and is very deadly in the air too and he isn't playing in a 'big' club in a major competition (sorry Porto fans :))

As i know your a Lazio fan and i like them too i would love to see him there. He would be much cheaper then Vieri who Cragnotti really wants. Ok, Vieri is better and a eu player but he costs +- 3 times as much as Jardel !

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I would love to see him in a juve top. If juve don't get someone like Crespo to replace Inzaghi, then Jardel should get the go. He is a top player!

------------------
CUG

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Porto is a big club for starters.
Second Jardel is EU. He has a portuguese passport.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Marcoa, i'm sorry if i said that Porto isn't a big club but i meant he is not playing in a major competition like Spain-Italy ... I know Porto is a big team in Portugal and they do good in Europe too !

I didn't knew that he has the portuguese nationality also..

Next time i will check my message first :)

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Latest hypothesis is that Roma will give the rights for Jardel's registration + about $12 million to Fiorentina in exchange for Batistuta. Hey, I didn't know about the portuguese passport either! He must have gotten that recently.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts