·
Registered
2,597 Posts
WOW YOUR QUICK

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey CUG dont u ever watch tv? he told about the reason why he chose galatasaray.who told u that galatasaray is not a big club?we won the uefa and now ready to win super cup and cl.turkish football is rapidly progressing and next year we will have super league soon u will notify turkish teams all around.watch jardel and GALATASARAY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think he went there because his brain was temporarily taken over by space aliens.
Actually I think Taffarel told him it was a great place to play and they were going to win the Champions League. Ha Ha. Surely they'll do well in the Turkish League but I wouldn't expect much more.

Any one who think Turkish football is on the way up because of the performances of Gala needs to have their head examined. All their good players are either Romanian or Brazilian.

But, hey, Good Luck to GAla..............

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uper cup your ass
real madrid will kick it really hard in the super cup.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gala kicks ur a sss didnt u see emre, okan, hakan ,fatih.Also terim is a marvelous coach.damn suckers who got the uefa cup.Hagi sucked in the final and most of the matches hakan scored 10 goals in uefa .any more????????

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Squzzy, realx your sacks, i never bagged Galatasaray. I like them actually. And no, I didn't see him on TV because the tight ass' in Australia don't show soccer.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jardel went to the galatasaray and this will be his biggest mistake in his career.He would go to either english or italian leauge. I agree that taffarel has finished this transfer. JARDEL CAN NEVER PLACE HAKAN SUKUR.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cug sorry pal but get a satellite:)jardel is 50 times better than sukur and u will see him and gala rising both.turkish league is coming pals.get ready

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Jardel 50 times better? Maybe, but he'll never play at Galatasaray as well as Sukur did. Sukur was like a body part of Galatasaray. Jardel is just re-attached to body where Sukur has been amputated off the body. Don't think Jardel will score 40 goals at Galatasaray, cause he'll leave us for any big team before he gets used to the team.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts