Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heard a couple of rumors...

1. Fenerbahce are rumoured to be interested in Jardel. Won't happen. Jardel would never go play in Turkey as it would be a step down for him and Fenerbahce could never afford him.

2. Heard of a possible Jardel-Salas (plus cash) exchange. What do u guys think?
3. Newcastle wants him. Makes sense since the great Bobby Robson is the coach there.

------------------
Forca Jardel!
Forca Porto!
Forca Portugal!

http://portista.socceralliance.com

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
this was the biggest joke in years......
jardel is not leaving porto for fenerbache.
it's a amateur team in a amateur league.
i dont even think they got money.
juve or real is more likely.
and second salas is happy with lazio and wont leave.....
i like jardel,thats true,but newcastle aint got no money must sell a lot aplayers first.
dont think jardel likes newcastle anyway

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Dont take fenerbahce so easy! i know it sounds like a joke but i know a lot about the turkish league and from whatt i heard from good sources is that new president was elected for fenerbahce and the man has tons of money in his pocket. He is ready to spend it all for fenerbahce. He makes constructions for NATO or smt.
They are negotiating with Trapattoni roght now who already aqnnounced that he is leaving fiorentina this year. I also read that the president is negotiating with jardel and lokvenc. It also adds that Zola is ready to go!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Dont underrate the Turkish league so much...it isnt much far from Portugal...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jardel would never play in Turkey....he is approaching his prime and he has the potential to be a very high profile player...as for the turkish leage in comparison to Portugals......Portugal's league is better. Porto-Benfica-Sporting are a better trio than Gala-Fener-Besik.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Just curious- where do people hear these rumors? Everyday someone has some rumor about how Rivaldo is coming to whatever and Figo is going somewhere. Are these real reports or people just talking thrash? Why in the hell would Salas come to Portugal? I love the Portuguese league, but give me abreak. He's already in the league that has the most clout and star power/money etc... The mere thought is comical.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Daeone I disagree...today most players are nothing but mere ****ers. they play only for the $$$. So if Porto came out and said we can pay you this...I guarantee that Salas would be like.....VIVA PORTO!

As for my rumours.....I have contacts in the FC Porto organization....so nothing I post is made up by me.....

·
Registered
502 Posts
Salas might be happy with lazio,but stupid president cragnotti has already(i think)sold him as part of the exchange with Rivaldo.What a stupid man!A Jardel-Sals exchange would be great!

·
Registered
502 Posts
To correct something: Jardel is probably already sold to Lazio!

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

G

·
Why would we Salas anyway?? I wouldn't swap Jardel for anyone - he is a proven goalscorer and proven in the Champions League as well - Salas would get not even close to 37 goals (so far) in even our Portuguese League. PDC needs to do everything he can to keep him - the club evolves around him.

HECTA CAMPEAOS!!
(Hopefully!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts