Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the top newspapers wote today that Jardel is going to galatasaray for a total cost of $21-24 million. The transfer rumor was confirmed by the marketing man, Burak elmas, of galatasaray. " we are trying our best to bring him to yellow and red, If Porto makes a little sacrifice in the pice, it will be a done deal by next week."

Galatasaray have offered $13 million for Porto' $16 million. They have made an agreement for $7 million for 4 years with him. The boss of Telecom in Turkey, Cem Uzan is gonna finance the transfer if it happens. he had promised Galatasaray a spectacular transfer if they won the Uefa cup.

Galatasaray's Brazilian goalkeeper Taffarel ,defender Capone and their manager Henuda have convinced him in coming to gala according to the papers.

They have also done a deal with Boksic of lazio but that all depends on if hakan goes to inter. But according ti the papers, Jardel doesnt depend on if Hakan goes or not.

I will be so happy if it happens. you will al hate me now as i always bring bad news to this forum:)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update

President confirmed it on Tv and said they made a deal with him for $2 million for 1st year and $2.5 for 2nd year. They offered Porto $12 not $13, and Porto still wants $16. i THINK IT WILL HAPPEN.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
you on crack carlito? jardel is to "high-profile" for Gala. Well I haven't read the Portuguese papers yet...so let me see them first...

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
on second thought it looks like your right. I just read the Portuguese paper and it looks like Jardel is most likely going to Gala. No offense but Jardel should have made a vertical leap in leagues rather than a horizontal. He will never get capped by Brazil now....

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, you may be right, he should have tried to go to a better league. But Gala is building a stronger team now and they want big success in CL next year. Boksic is also coming for sure and imagine hakan stays also! i wish :)

I wanna see Hakan and Jardel playing together. I have no doubts they would be a great pair.
I mean, both of these guys have been scoring mahines in their leagues for the past 4 years and they are always in top3 for the golden boot award. they both scored 10 goals this year in their teams' eurpean cup campaign:) I am really happy that he is coming. i guess we should thank TAFFAREL:) he convinced him and all players like him so much because he is such a nice persion and he is sympathethic and they say that you can hardly refuse anything he asks for :)also, he is really happy in Istanbul with 2 other Brazilians. they love the life there so jardel probably had no worries. I am sure you will still see a lot of him in Europe next year but i guess he has less chance of making the national team.

S

·
0 Posts
I agree Jardel to Gala is kind of a lateral move! Why hasn't the big clubs picked up on Jardel I mean he led Europe in scoring!!! Gala will be in great shape with a striker like Jardel!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Soprano, i absolutely dont get it. i mean a player like him. These so called "big club" managers are really stuid. He has been constantly scoring about 40!! goals almost each year. Why wouldnt you buy him?
ok lets say Portuguese league is not as good as italian and Spanis and etc..but still if he scores 40 there i am sure he can score 20 in those leagues.

J

·
0 Posts
Well yes it is confirmed u TURKISH POOFS leave him alone cause he is a PORTISTA...

All i know is that PDC said that he wouldn't lower the price for JARDEL not even a cent so i just hope he says also PDC says that he already has some on in line to repalce him ...

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
face it Jardel is gone.......

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont know why the hell they would but Moldovan but dont think they will, because Boksic has done a deal too.

Jardel news was the most surprising one for me. I was always thinking who we could buy but noone came to my mind.:) He is the perfect man, i am sure you will find a new striker like him from Brazil.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts