Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sporting Lisbons board is pretty dead so this is why im asking the question here. GaspartJoan or Krijn just delete this once ive found the answer.

How many goals of Jardel were penaltys this year? It just seems that as he scored so many that quite a few had to be penaltys

Thanks

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I don't know how many goals he scored out of PK's. I think it's a good question when one considers he might come to Barça if VG gets what he wants.....
Does anyone know these stats of guys like Ronaldinho, Crespo and Shevchenko as well?

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aha found it.

Jardel
Played 30
Scored 42
Penaltys 15

Crespo
Played 22
13 goals
1 penalty

Shevchenko
14 goals
3 penaltys

Ronaldinho
28 games
9 goals (not out an out striker)

From this it shows that the two italian based players have had not great seasons yet cost a hell of a lot. Without penaltys jardel has scored more than a goal a game. Yes hes in a weaker league but then he would have weaker team mates wouldnt he? Take what you will from this, but for 6 million we cant say no.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
£6m is an absolute bargain. Even accounting for the quality of the Portuguese league, he still won the European Golden Boot. I think he should be in the Brazil squad, as including Edilson and Luizao are jokes compared.

Barcelona have plenty of quality strikers, but the addition of Jardel will really help us. He's in his prime, whereas Saviola has not reached it yet, and Rivaldo is probably past his prime.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is it true that jardel is available for £6m?, if so he is an ideal signing and then Barca can finally sell dani.
However, Lazio want Veron back form Man Utd so to fund this (also they have no cash) they may need to sell crespo.
Oh and as ever, BUY RIQUELME.

·
Registered
879 Posts
yeah.. I think jardel is a bit goofy.. but that is REALLY cheap. ARe you sure that is the correct price?. I would expect double that.

But yes, I think he would be a good option.. but not as a replacement for kluivert.. he just isnt as dynamic as kluivert. Jardel, though, is obviously a much better finisher.

I don't think gaspart can get him though.. I think a club like deportivo will pick him up before we can get to him.

Speaking of cheap, Riquelme is dirt cheap right now as well.. no good publicity around him now.. this would be a good time to get him.

but neither of these players are worth rivaldo. say what you want about him.. but his play was sublime in the turkey game.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on marca it says 6 million euros.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
€6m? My god - that's even cheaper! Why doesn't Watford sign him?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts