Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jardel on way to AS Roma
First Published: May 23, 2002
Are the Brazilians gonna take over Serie A?

AS Roma have agreed a fee to sign Brazilian striker Mario Jardel form Sporting Lisbon.

The Portuguese club have priced Jardel at £9 million and the Italian club are ready to conclude the deal in the next few days.

The capture of Jardel could also see Roma put Gabriel Batsituta up for sale.

The Argentine star is wanted again by Fulham after they appointment Franco Baresi to their management team today.

Jardel talked up a move to Valencia in the summer last week but Roma are prepared to beat the Spanish champion's offer for the player who hit 34 goals last season for the Portuguese double-winners.

The 28 year has also top-scored with Galatasary and FC Porto and admits he is considering his future:

"I have a release clause and I may leave. We will see. I cannot say anything at the moment and will only talk when I have a serious offer.

"I can't deny that there has been contact with other clubs. I would like to go on vacation with all this sorted out and a lot can happen before Thursday."

Now Sporting have agreed a fee Roma can make their pay pitch to thee Brazilian.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
We don't want him in Roma, he can score all the goals he wants in Portugal, but if he moves to italy, he will suck .

Ze, you can't hate roma, we've got 6 Brazilian players in our team..

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Man,
i don't realte myself with any of those Brazilians!

I don't like Emerson
i don't like Cafu
i hate marcos assuncao
i dont like Antonio Carlos
i don't care for Lima
I don't care much about Aldair
and i absolutely abolish the "football":confused: of JARDEL:yuck: :yuck:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts