Discussion Starter #1
Jardel:" O Porto é pequeno"

Recém - chegado a Istambul, jardel já abriu a boca de forma pouco
simpática para o Fcporto e a cidade do Porto. " Tenho um sonho. Quero o
titulo da liga dos campeões. Não o conseguiria se tivesse permanecido no
Fcporto. Com uma população de 500 mil pessoas, o Porto tem pouco poder
economico. Escolhi o vencedor da taça UEFA e acho que o Galatasaray tem
poder para ganhar a liga dos campeões", disse Jardel, em declarações
reproduzidas no site oficial do Galatasaray.

Man can this guy shut the hell up? ****..be a tad more professional...I am hoping for Gala to be grouped with an Italian and Spanish team so they could get their asses wipped and send this prick home crying!

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Jardel used to be my hero after Kostadinov left us but at least Emile enjoyed his Porto years which were the best of his career but this guy Jardel who done so well for us and blows kisses to the Antas crowd when he scored a goal, and held the Dragao emblem now kicks us in the teeth.

WELL YA BRAZILEIRO BAR STEWARD U CAN STICK YOUR TURKISH SCUM UP YA ARSE AND LETS HOPE THE CHELSEA SCUM STICK ANOTHER 5 GOALS PAST U AND MAYBE LEEDS WILL COME BACK FROM 2-0 DOWN AND KILL JARDEL AND TAFFAREL TO LEVEL THE SCORES AT 2-2 HEY?

B

·
0 Posts
He and his wife have always been pompous asses! Let's see how many times he is called to the Brazilian national team now... Let's see what he does without Drulo and Capucho. I say F... him!

S

·
0 Posts
u ****ers shut the **** up and give him a break.why dont u just accept that he chose gala and told that gala is a bigger club and cut the jardel and gala sheet.hope we meet in cl and see what happens to u loosers.we will be your chelsea.what do u think porto is?is it a milan?u ****ing kids

·
Registered
703 Posts
Squizzy u r lost

Man the point we r trying 2 get 2 u dum Caunt is that JARDEL is claiming that Porto is crap but while he was here at Porto he was saying PORTO is the best,he also said he wasn't gonna leave Porto untill his contract expires,man if this guy reckons u Clowns can win the Champs League he is seriously lost ...

I doubt this guy never visited PORTO'S trophy gallery or Squizzy u dont even know about any Porto trophies...
Champs League,Intercontinental Cup the list goes on...

Galatasaray vs. PORTO hahahahaahah u will thrash us man wait till u see PORTO'S team this year... y did ALENTITCHEV reject Gala****aray and join PORTO ?
why did MARIC reject FENERBACHE & join PORTO we r miles ahead of u... if it isn't 4 some retired Romanians your league will be equivelanent 2 our secind division...

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the issue is not what that he left Porto...in fact no one was happier than I was when he left seeing on how I never really liked him (he needs the team to play for him..he can't move with the ball more than 2 feet forward) but the fact that he is a 2-face...thats the issue...one day when he leaves Gala he will say the same thing about you...

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Yes Jardel is a sh1thead, he isn't as good as people think.
If he thinks Galatasary could ever beat Porto or win the cl then he is a fool.Porto is miles ahead of Galatasary.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Well SAID IL TORO man this guy has no soccer knowledge at all !!!

S

·
0 Posts
guys u dont understand of course jardel will say gala is the best.man this is money he is football player he will say it each team he plays.u dont upset for that.and now PORTÝSTA 4 LÝFE who is alenitchev? we never wanted him cause we already filled our foreigner player status and i dont know about maric but why did jardel come to gala instead juve or fiorentina then? poor buddy.we have good players in turkish league and we can ALWAYS BEAT U.got it?
who the **** is porto?
u might be once good but now the dream is over wake up.even fener can beat u.i will watch u close this year and see how bad your league is.our league is 5 times better than yours

·
Registered
703 Posts
ALENITCHEV is RUSSIAN captain & yes GALA did want him so dont go denying it now. & yes Fener did want MARIC this talented Croatian Youngster man u go visit Portugal 7 go 2 Porto's trophy gallery man i wish Hierro injured him severly when they meet up ...

I can see this guy pulling another Zahovic & Doriva wanting 2 return 2 the worlds greatest club ...

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
He mýght be a shýt head peronally but i dont understand the fact that how the man was "best scorer" in the world and now becomes a player u actualy never lýked but just realýzed that :confused:

Ý stýll remeber doing a Haka Sukur- jardel- who is better- dýscussion. And all of you used to say that he was the best scorer in the world and i told u i liked hakan sukur more.anyways, ý wýsh i saw them playing together but now he is in <Ýnter.

His comment were really stupid the ones ý read ýn the turkish papers. He should have said any of that.
I

S

·
0 Posts
carlito ya yalak olma su herþflere.u r from gala not porto.hey portisto why did zahovic go to olmpiakos? why did he leave this big club called porto.we never want alenitchev we dont even need him

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey Carlito, come to Montreal and hang around me and my Portuguese buddies and ask then what I thought about Jardel.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Hey squzzy, ý am not flattering anyone. ý dont need to. jardel ýs a shýthead of course for saying such things. i hope he doesnt do the same for gala. but i dont care anyways, i only care about his goals.

Marcoa, boston is not as far to Montreal. ý wýll come any time possible :cool:

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you wait and see...at mid-season, if he is performing well, Jardel will start his "I cannot imagine Gala without Jardel sh1t". One thing for sure....I don't know if he'll get along with Hagi...as we all know that Hagi has a very fiery personality. Do I wish him luck? No. I am happier with the replacements we got this season...by the way..yes he is the BEST goalscorer in the world.....but he is not very skilled....so Hagi will have his work cut out for him...

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
All Portuguese soccer fans should be glad that Jardel has left so we no longer have to listem to him. His post game interviews were torture to understand.
Honsetly, could anyone undrstand his Brazilian/Portuguese mumbleoid????
He is the #1 example that hitting a soccer ball off your head causes brain damamge.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts