Xtratime Community banner
101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
Motta and JJ did us a favour. Pina scored but was too late. Milan will miss kessie big time.

·
Registered
19,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Pinamonti missed an incredible chance at 1-2.

Reactions: stefan9

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,348 Posts
Merry Inter Christmas at the top of the table everyone!

·
Registered
68,481 Posts
I love Inter bells eventhough it's associated with a bad memory (home loss against Udinese in 17-18)

The team has done a great job in 2021 overall, despite all the departures and doom and gloom in the summer (not from me, I knew the club would replace those who left in a decent way)

Here's to maintaining top spot in 2022

·
Registered
68,481 Posts
Motta and JJ did us a favour. Pina scored but was too late. Milan will miss kessie big time.
Yes ACN comes at a bad time for Milan.

No Kessie or Bennacer against Roma, juve and possibly Inter.

·
Registered
68,481 Posts
Curiously, Motta's last Inter game before he went to PSG in January 2012 was a Coppa loss at Napoli, and he gave away a penalty. But he did well for us yesterday, obviously a huge result for Spezia

From -7 on Napoli to +7, terrific

7 points with half the league to go is not the end of the world for them but a team that loses at home to Empoli and Spezia...I doubt they win the title

·
Registered
68,481 Posts
First clean sheet at home against Torino since 13-14 btw...

·
Registered
68,481 Posts

·
Registered
68,481 Posts
Funny and ironic how our first match post krajina-ban was decided by Dumfries of all Inter players. I guess krajina didn't celebrate the goal...

Obviously the most important goal for Dumfries at Inter so far.

·
Registered
24,331 Posts
How did my boys Persisic and Broz do? How about Pjaca and Brekalo?

Congrats on the winter Championship....we did it also.(y) Hopefully we both end up winning our respective leagues.

·
Registered
68,481 Posts
Eva 🖤💙

World Product Font Electric blue Event

One of the many reasons I would like to subscribe to Inter channel, but I think it's only in Italy

Reactions: stefan9

·
Registered
9,679 Posts
I will pay for the cabinet :whistle:

Eva looks better in red though

·
Registered
48,165 Posts
How did my boys Persisic and Broz do? How about Pjaca and Brekalo?

Congrats on the winter Championship....we did it also.(y) Hopefully we both end up winning our respective leagues.
Perisic did very well, one of the clearest top performers on the pitch. Brozo did well but wasn't at his epic best...understandable since he's played so much and at a Ballon d'Or level for most of the season so far. Brozo was also let down by a general lack of cohesion between the midfielders on the day. Barella would have helped but he needs the rest too.

Pjaca and Brekalo had their moments. It's great that both are playing for Juric not just because of the Croatian connection but because this guy is a great, great coach. His game will allow them to shine.

Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
68,481 Posts
101 - 117 of 117 Posts