Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27,179 Posts
Japanese are awesome. I went APESHIT on some little douchebag who threw out an empty bag of chips from his little Honda Civic the other day. Not cleaning up after yourself is pretty much a sign that you have given up on becoming anything better than mediocre.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Japanese are awesome. I went APESHIT on some little douchebag who threw out an empty bag of chips from his little Honda Civic the other day. Not cleaning up after yourself is pretty much a sign that you have given up on becoming anything better than mediocre.
Going apeshit is not the answer either. We must remain civilized especially when trying to encourage civility.

·
Fourth Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great example. Unfortunately generally speaking people nowadays lack good manners.
yes 100% agree. we can only apprecate such socitey.

if it was me or mine firends we woud do litter ( not in purpose) and expect ground staff to clean it as their job. its great gestere by fans of Japan.

such peoples leave good image of their country where they gone.
:thumbsup: :proud:

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
For anyone who has been to Japan, it would hardly come as a surprise that the Japanese pick up their garbage.

Its a cultural thing, you rarely any garbage in the streets in Japan either. Quite the contrast to most other Asian countries, who are absolutely disgusting in this regard.

·
Registered
27,179 Posts
Going apeshit is not the answer either. We must remain civilized especially when trying to encourage civility.
It was a slight exaggeration. I simply told him not to throw.his shit on the ground and that there is a garbage can 5m away .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts