Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Japan 2 : 2 Belgium

I'd just like to say congratulations to Japan for there first world cup points ever. They are an utterly entertaining team and I really enjoyed watching them play (this being one of my first chances to see them play). There a fast and skillful team and Nakata, Ono and Inamoto (spelling?) particularly caught my eye as highly skilled players. Good luck to Japan in the rest of the world cup...i hope they go far and congratulations for the massive crowd support...keeping in great tradition of backing the home side nice and loud.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I would have thought they deserved the three points

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the players;) Japan is a fast team indeed, but only skillful players are, in my opinion, Ono, Nakata, Inamoto and Alex. The rest are having problems controlling the ball at will. Techniquewise, Japan seems inferior to Latin American mid-table teams like Mexico and Ecuador.
BTW, if you happen to watch another Japan's game, let me know about your impression on Alex, left wingback player naturalized from Brazil. He is hell of a player, I bet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts