Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think for some of us January and February are the most sour months of the year and it certainly hasn´t been different for Milan the last few years.. In this period we usually struggle to make the most of games we´re supposed to win.. Last season, for instance, we lost ground in Serie A due to a goalless draw at home against Chievo and two losses at Perugia and Udine..

This time around I expect a different attitude - January is vital for our campaign as it´ll give us a picture of how far we´re able to go - we´re playing Roma, Reggina, Brescia, Ancona and Siena in Serie A and our reserves will be busy as well as we take on Roma in the Coppa..

It´s time for Milan to show just how badly they´re in for the scudetto.. Do they have the balls to put everything aside and go all the way in Italy this season? THey have the quality to go far but how about the mentality?

COME ON MILAN:fero: No more half-hearted performances, show us your true potential!:fero:

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
I can't think of anything better than beating Roma at Olimpico to prove what we're up to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts