Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hypothetical situation time. Your team has €35 million to spend in January. You are told that you must use this amount on a maximum of 3 players. State your club and the player/s you would sign, stating in your opinion, their realistic market value.

Mine: Arsenal; Hildebrand €10 million and Shaun Wright-Phillips for €25 million

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, well I'm clearly not in the know. Why would you pay €4 million over his release clause? Do you feel sorry for Lecce? I remember reading a rumour a while back about Chelsea buying Robinho and loaning him to Benfica, so your wish may come true Glorioso.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Shaun Wright-Phillips for €25 million
Heh, we've put a price tag on him of 25 million pound. You stand no chance of getting him for about 18m Euro.

For me €35 = about £21 ok?

City:

Andy Reid £5m
Mascherano £6.5m
Robinho £10.5m

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
zonetatious said:
Ok, well I'm clearly not in the know. Why would you pay €4 million over his release clause? Do you feel sorry for Lecce? I remember reading a rumour a while back about Chelsea buying Robinho and loaning him to Benfica, so your wish may come true Glorioso.
Yes, I have also been hearing all kinds of rumors tying Benfica and Robinho. If the deal goes through, it probably would be done by MSI. They are the company that bought Tevez and sent it him to Corinthians and Maxi Lopez to Benfica. There is speculation that Roman has something to do with the company.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I realise that the European users outnumber the brits, so i chose the euro for currency.

·
Registered
580 Posts
30 million to buy Robben and a 5 million dollar donation to a genetics research foundation so that we can clone him

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
The Green One said:
Mascherano £6.5m
Robinho £10.5m
When given the choice, an Argie and a Brazilian will never choose to play in Manchester City, especially when they could go to Madrid, Milan, Juventus, Barca, etc.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Juve:

Rodriguez
Samuel
Mascherano

not sure what the prices are...but if a good youjng right back was available, wouldnt mind getting one of those as well.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Bojinov - 15m, Robinho - 20m

---------------------Toldo

------J.Zanetti - Corboba - Mihajlovic -Coco

---Martins - Vieri - Adriano - Bojinov - Robinho - Recoba

I want Mancini to play them all at the same time just to see what would happen =)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Roman2k said:
---------------------Toldo

------J.Zanetti - Corboba - Mihajlovic -Coco

---Martins - Vieri - Adriano - Bojinov - Robinho - Recoba

I want Mancini to play them all at the same time just to see what would happen =)

:dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts