Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone Im just wondering if anyone could help by giving me the Swiss transfers that went through in this transfer window for the top division Swiss sides from January until now. If you know of a link to a website that contains these transfers or any info you can give that would be great. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
381 Posts
Basel
New: Daniel Majstorovic (Sd/Twente Enschede, Ehrendivision Ho), Koji Nakata (Jap/Olympique Marseille, Ligue 1).
Gone: Patrick Müller (Olympique Lyonnais, Ligue 1), Julio Hernan Rossi (Arg/Nantes, Ligue 1).

Zürich
New:Gökhan Inler (Sz-Tür/Aarau).
Gone: Mihai Tararache (Rum/MSV Duisburg, 1. Bundesliga).

Grasshoppers
New:Alexander Viveros (Col/Nantes)
Gone:Ricardo Cabanas (Sz-Sp/1. FC Köln), Walter Horacio Peralta (Uru/Flamengo Rio de Janeiro, 1. Division Br).

Young Boys
New:Pereira Da Silva Everson (Br/Benfica Lissabon, 1. Division Por), Christian Schwegler (Arminia Bielefeld, 1. Bundesliga); Yapi Yapo (Nantes)
Gone: Ferhat Cökmüs (Sz-Tür/Trabzonspor, 1. Division Tür), Adrian Eugster (Aarau), Roman Friedli (Thun), Francisco Neri (Br/Aarau), Gabriel Urdaneta (Ven/Vaduz).

Thun
New: Önder Cengel (Sz-Tür/Wil), Roman Friedli (Young Boys).
Gone: José Gonçalves (Por/Heart of Midlothian, Premier League Scho), Mauro Lustrinelli (Sz-It/Sparta Prag, 1. Division Tsch), Adriano Spadoto (Br/-).

St. Gallen
New: Goran Ljubojevic (Kro/Dinamo Zagreb, 1. Division Kro).
Gone: Moreno Merenda (FC Schaffhausen), Stefan Wolf (Rücktritt).

Yverdon
New: Rogerio Barbosa Cerino (Br/Matsubara, Amateure Br), Slavisa Dugic (Sz-Bos/Catania, Primavera It), Marcos Antonio Aparecido Cipriano Marcao (Br/Guarani, 2. Division Br), Danijel Milicevic (AC Lugano), Adrian Moser (Düdingen), Sébastien Roth (Sz-Fr/-).
Gone: Francisco Aguirre (Arg/Al-Arabi, 1. Division Katar), Marek Citko (Pol/-), Vaca Getulio (Bol/Blooming Santa Cruz, 1. Division Bol), Martin Lengen (Düdingen), Jauregui Sergio (Bol/-), Sebahattin Yoksuzoglu (Fr-Tür/-).

Neuchâtel Xamax
New:Tvrtko Kale (Kro/Hajduk Split, 1. Division), Vik Lalic (Kro/Solin, 2. Division Kro), Asim Sehic (Bos/NK Pula, 1. Division Kro).
Gone: Florent Delay (retired), Joel Griffiths (Au/Leeds United, Championship Eng).

FC Schaffhausen
New: Paulo Diogo (Sz-Por/-), Gilberlandio Gil (Br/Concordia Basel), Moreno Merenda (St. Gallen), Rosemir Pires (Br/Wil).
Gone: Albert Bunjaku (Paderborn, 2. Bundesliga), Elvir Melunovic (Sz-Ser/-), Ursal Yasar (Concordia Basel).

Aarau
New: Albert Baning (Kam/Shanghai Zobon, 1. Division China), Fabrice Ehret (Fr/Anderlecht), Adrian Eugster (Young Boys), Francisco Neri (Br/Young Boys).
Gone: Gökhan Inler (Sz-Tür/Zürich).

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Redblue Power said:
Thun
New: Önder Cengel (Sz-Tür/Wil), Roman Friedli (Young Boys).
Gone: José Gonçalves (Por/Heart of Midlothian, Premier League Scho), Mauro Lustrinelli (Sz-It/Sparta Prag, 1. Division Tsch), Adriano Spadoto (Br/-).
We also signed midfielder Ibrahima Ba (22y from Senegal) from Tunisian side CS Sfaxien and defender Joao Paolo di Fabio (27y, Italien/Brazilian citizenship) from Italian side Como. Both are loan deals with an option to make it a permanent deal next summer.

Cheers
East Ender

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
No problem. Those two guys really were last-second signings... You'll get to know the players soon enough :D

Cheers
East Ender

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Updated: May 2, 2006
Tottenham remaining tight-lipped over Degen deal

Tottenham are remaining tight-lipped over speculation linking them with Borussia Dortmund defender Philipp Degen.

Degen has confirmed Spurs scouts have been monitoring his progress in Germany and the Switzerland international right-back admits he is a big fan of the Premiership.

Tottenham will lose want-away Stephen Kelly this summer leaving them with just one recognised right-back in Canada international Paul Stalteri.

Manager Martin Jol, who is aiming to follow Chelsea's example and build a squad with two quality players for every position, will be in the market for both right and left-backs in the summer.

Degen confirmed: 'There is interest. I saw Arsenal play against Villarreal and I must say that this fast (English-style) football excites me.

'But I have a contract here in Dortmund until 2008 and, actually, I feel very well.'

A spokesman for Spurs said only: 'We never comment on speculation.'

Meanwhile, injured defender Ledley King is hoping to begin World Cup preparations in a fortnight.

King's broken metatarsal is recovering quickly and the England defender hopes it will have healed completely in two weeks.

He will then increase his rehabilitation process with a view to making Sven-Goran Eriksson's squad for the finals in Germany.

King said: 'It's not feeling too bad at the moment. So I have got fingers crossed.

'I have been out for two weeks now and hopefully in another two weeks it will have healed completely and I can start thinking about the World Cup again.'

Spurs have also recouped the £2million they paid Derby for striker Grzegorz Rasiak.

The Poland striker has completed his permanent move to Southampton after being loaned out to the Championship side last January.

Rasiak joined Spurs last summer but struggled to make an impact and failed to score.

Since his switch to St Mary's, Rasiak has netted four goals in 13 appearances and impressed Saints boss George Burley, who signed the 27-year-old for Derby.

Rasiak has signed a four-year contract on the south coast and is now looking ahead to the World Cup.

Rasiak said: 'I did not play much at Tottenham, but this move was not about the World Cup, it was for myself.

'I have enjoyed my time here and I am happy to be here. I know the manager well from my time at Derby and I am sure we will do well under him.'

soccernet

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Magnin in, Nonda out? Thursday 31 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma are reportedly ready to solve their left-back problem with Ludovic Magnin of Stuttgart, while Shabani Nonda may join Blackburn.

The Giallorossi are looking for a full-back after selling Leandro Cufre to Monaco on Wednesday for almost £3m.

Magnin, a 28-year-old Swiss international, won the German title in 2004 with Werder Bremen and could land at Roma in a £1.7m move.

The Giallorossi had previously failed to complete a move for Lee Young-Pyo after an agreement seemed to be near conclusion.

The Tottenham defender refused to move to Roma allegedly because of a dream he had on Monday night.

“I did not move to Italy because my God told me so,” said the religious South Korean international defender.

Meanwhile, striker Nonda (pictured) is set to leave the capital city club and could join Blackburn Rovers in the next few hours.

The Lancashire club, who also courted Ahmed Mido before he decided to return to Tottenham, are interested in the 29-year-old.

The Congo hitman, who joined Roma on a free from Monaco last summer, will apparently join on loan until next June.

channel4

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Juve eye Swiss youngster Tuesday 26 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are reportedly lining up a move for Swiss striker Johann Vonlanthen, who is keen on a return to Italy after his short spell with Brescia in 2005.

The youngster currently plays for Red Bull Salzburg under Coach Giovanni Trapattoni, but reports suggest that he could be heading to Turin.

The Colombia-born player, who moved to Switzerland at the age of 12, has been often dubbed as the new Antonio Cassano.

The 20-year-old is a nippy striker and looked impressive during a spell with PSV Eindhoven between 2003 and 2005, but was also involved in several heated rows with his teammates, opponents and referees.

He also attracted everyone’s attention during Euro 2004, becoming the youngest player to score in the history of the European Championships, netting a goal against France.

“The move to Brescia in February 2005 was a real birthday present,” said Vonlanthen recently.

“It was a great opportunity for me to play in such an important championship.

“I played nine matches and I can say that I am satisfied of my Italian experience, I hope one day I will have the chance to return.”

In the meantime, the Lega Calcio seem set to postpone Brescia’s Serie B match against Juventus, originally scheduled for October 8.

The Bianconeri had asked for the game to be moved as many of their players will be called-up by their respective national teams.

Lega chief Antonio Matarrese is expected to move the match to either October 18 or October 31.

channel4

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Arsenal have been given the green light to make a move for a highly rated Swiss youngster Julien Esteban.

Arsene Wenger has been keeping close tabs on Esteban, who has scored ten goals in ten games this season in the Swiss League for his current club Servette.

Wenger knows the club well after swooping to sign highly rated central defender Philippe Senderos from them three years ago.
He could now make a return visit to the Geneva based club to make a move for Esteban, who is rated at around £2 million.

Servette know that they will be unable to keep the 20 year-old if or when the Gunners come knocking.

"If he wants to leave he is free to do so," admitted Servette's Sporting Director Sebastian Fournier.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Purger said:
Hands off.:fero:
Why this?

I guess that the Arsenal youth system would work wonders for Esteban as it has done for Senderos and Djourou.

Cheers
East Ender

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Apparently Julien Esteban signed for French club Stade Rennais.

Cheers
East Ender

1 - 12 of 12 Posts