Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I like a new thread when we sign a player....

It's not official, but the det are saying it's going to happen so that will do me. Fee is 1.25 million pounds sterling.

He played on the left side of attack in a 433 formation. He has 2 goals in 17 appearances, so not really a prolific goalscorer.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what little I can find about him he seems a forward who gets played wide, like Russell ans Wiemann.

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
shows how much money there is in England when a guy leaves a team fighting for a CL spot in France (albeit probably a fluke for now) to play in the Championship :D Of course Derby have Premier League ambitions which helps

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I never realised Angers were doing so well.

Similar to signing Raul Albentosa last season, hopefully this one works out better.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deal confirmed for £1.25 million.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mo mo mo, mo Camara mo Camara, mo mo mo...
I forgot, Mo Camara is our overseas scout, it is him who has been scouting and recommended him.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Hopefully Mo is a better scout than he was player. I like the sound of him being the fasted in France, we need a bit of pace in the team.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Likes to go by the name Razza :D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wish him all the best. Hopefully he can add something new to the team. He should be given time to settle in though.
Foreign players should always be given time to settle. Derby fans aren't the most patient though.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Judging from his debut, he looks like a proper winger, uses his pace to go past people and whips in crosses. I'm sure Chris Martins eyes lit up watching him on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just what we needed :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Crosses into the box is certainly something we need to see a bit more of, should be good on the counter attack as well, with that pace.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts