Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Bellion :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We seem to have forgot to do a thread for this, so could 1 of the forum managers please make a poll?

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
It was a very difficult choice. We have had great performances from Giggs, Scholes, Keane, Rooney, Heinze, Rio and Ronaldo. Other players have had decent performances too. However, I thought our Portuguese wing wizard did just that much better than the others to get my vote. Keep it up lad!!

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Rooney and Ronaldo have probably been our most impressive players. It's fantastic that they are both starting to hit form now, we've had alot of people still doubting their ability and this surely has silenced them for now.

I would have to say Ronaldo would get my vote (only just!)

Others deserve a meantion as well Heinze, Scholes and Keane have all been solid and very consistant.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like you said, most of our key players performed very well, but I would say like you Ronaldo, as that was the only month this year, in which he was consistent through out. Hopefully he keeps it up, for the rest of the year.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Cheers for doing the poll Shahed, and cheers for the reminder Drito. I'd forgotten about it. :D

Rooney for me. He's been class this month. His two against Boro were sublime.

Hard choice though. Ronnie, Keane, Scholes and Heinze would all be worthy winners.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Giggs

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
y did u put belion in the poll has bellion even played a match this ,month?

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Fortune has been fantastic in the games he has played in, underrated for what he brings to the team, always plays with his heart on his sleeve :)

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
he has played well for us recently but giggs, heinze , scholes , keane and ronaldo have been in outstanding form recently it was hard 4 me picken a player of the monthe, they wer all gd apart frm "totally tim" (tim howard)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I accidently picked Ronaldo. I think he will be Man Utd's player of the month for Feb. I think Heinze, Giggs and Scholes had a good Jan.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Without a doubt, Ronaldo. Great how that young men developed over the last year....

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
RONALDO

theres not a nicer sight in football than seeing someone weave through defences for fun...honestly, how many players have u seen in ur lifetime who plays like ronaldo?? not many

its even nicer when these meandering runs and super-quick feet contribute to excellent team performances and a few goals too..

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
ryan giggs hes back on the form which we expect frm him and the form that 1 us that memorable treble

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
Tough one between Ronaldo, Scholes and Keane.

I voted Scholes

BTW it's Cristiano no Christiano
I know that. It was a typing error. Sorry. I will fix it.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Pumba said:
y did u put belion in the poll has bellion even played a match this ,month?
I am not too sure. However, I wanted to have an even twenty players in the list so I had to put Bellion :D.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts