Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the probable agreement with Manolo Gabbiadini the Croatian left back of Dnipro, Ivan Strinic, has annouced he is also joining Napoli.

Mauricio Pinilla is leaving Genoa for Atalanta.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Juventus: more Rolando than Montoya. Rolando can join Juventus on loan from Porto, while Montoya is going to be expensive (20m!).

Cerci to Milan or Inter?

Lassana Diarra has met the management of Inter and undergone a medical.

I can't believe Inter want Balotelli!

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Cerci to Milan in a loan exchange for Torres looking all but official.

Good move by Milan.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
I would've preferred Cerci to Pereyra definitely.

At least Cerci has good stats behind him in Serie A.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
A difference maker in two, three games max. A liability in every other game

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
The inter ultras seem to be blocking the unloading of Balotelli. I'd personally like him in Serie A, that's where he belongs but Inter are a strange destination. Sampdoria perhaps? They could use the flash.

Mario Balotelli lifts the 2016 Europa League trophy for Samp! ?

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The inter ultras seem to be blocking the unloading of Balotelli. I'd personally like him in Serie A, that's where he belongs but Inter are a strange destination. Sampdoria perhaps? They could use the flash.

Mario Balotelli lifts the 2016 Europa League trophy for Samp! ?
Do not listen to our folkloristic chairman, there is no way Sampdoria can hire Balotelli. Not that I'm sorry about it! I'm eager to welcome MurieL instead as he has great numbers and maybe Mihajlovic can make him shine the way he did with Okaka.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Cerci and Menez will be dangerous for milan.

As for Balotelli...he can stay in the EPL...hot headed, lazy and thinks the world owes him something...but more than happy if inter spend decent coin on him. thought napoli were after him?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Juventus: more Rolando than Montoya. Rolando can join Juventus on loan from Porto, while Montoya is going to be expensive (20m!).

Cerci to Milan or Inter?

Lassana Diarra has met the management of Inter and undergone a medical.

I can't believe Inter want Balotelli!
If Mancini wants Balotelli again he is a total dumbass.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I don't think Balo willleave Liverpool in Jan:), very interesting about if Balo returns to italy as Raiola said it was a mistake bringing Balo back to Italy&balo said something very similar:pp.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The return of Torres to Atletico is official and Cerci should be in Milan soon.

It doesn't matter whether it's Mazzarri or Mancini, for some reason the coach of Inter wants Lavezzi according to newspapers. Will Lavezzi finally move to Inter?

According to "A bola" Roma are after Jackson Martinez instead. Can Roma spend 35m? I strongly doubt it.

1 - 20 of 311 Posts