Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not officially announced, but det says it should be today, and this photo has been leaked.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Blackman has played in the central role for Reading this season, so he could do that for us. I don't expect any other signings from us now. So won't be a centre forward type coming in.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Seen him a few times this season, looked really good. Be interesting where he plays, surely either Blackman or Razza will be asked to play through the middle at times, either with Martin or Bent or on their own, or of course Ince could as well.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't know Clement worked with Blackman at Blackburn. Sounds like he rates him highly, so I'm happy to trust his judgement. I wonder if we will switch to 4231 more often now with all these attacking option.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Having a great season, the only worry is, is it a flash in the pan. Or coming to a better team will he get even better. Plenty of attacking options now, that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has the attributes and ability, now he needs to show it with consistency.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In the words of the man himself, Blackman says his best position is down the middle as a number 9. Interesting to see if he plays there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts