1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Forza Nerazzuri !!!
1,298 Posts
its time to find new coach let ffa to know that we care about it if they nott

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Guys I have this fu**ed up filling that Rubo will give 'Jan' another chanse I hope Im just bu*lsh**ing

But anywhy does anyone have any suggestions for our next coach???

·
Yedigaryan for Pres.
5,925 Posts
Roberto Mancini, though now way in hell is the FFA going to pay enough to get him to come here.

Bora Milutnovic would be good

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Let's bring in Daniel Pasarella of Argentina. Crazy little fellow. He is the one who wouldn't let Batistuta play with long hair :D I bet he can put some muscle into our team

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Btw, I read on armfootball forum that when one of the users asked Poulsen when we'll get better results, Poulsen answered "im not the one playing, the players are and i cant go on the field and play".

Guys, I dont think its just us that want Poulsen gone. Deep inside, I think Poulsen wants Poulsen gone...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Gentlemen,

Relax. Poulsen will not get fired for the simple reason. Poulsen has 1.5 year contract. If Rubo fires him he has to pay his salary for 1.5 year anyway, and then find another coach and pay him, too. So, in that case Rubo's expenses will double. Rubo is a good businessman and first rule in business when you go down is reduce your losses.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts