Xtratime Community banner

161 - 180 of 205 Posts

·
Administrator
53,262 Posts
Bagdad, and juve got bombed.

Jokes aside, a bit of fireworks outside the stadium is no big deal. Surely you have seen matches were flares literally created a fog in the first minutes?

One of the things that caught my attention in this league.
No, I mean the fireworks were going on for minutes? It was bizzare, never heard that before. I don't care about the smoke, but the loud noises for so long. It felt like they were celebrating Chinese New years, instead of football match.

·
Registered
63,364 Posts
Trying to support the team without entering the stadium, I see nothing wrong with that tbh.

·
Administrator
53,262 Posts
He won 3-0 at Nou Camp tbf
If you watched the game you would noticed it was hardly tactics. Barcelona basically just didn't show up, and our players were incredibly motivated after the first loss.

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
If you watched the game you would noticed it was hardly tactics. Barcelona basically just didn't show up, and our players were incredibly motivated after the first loss.
Yep, we have the goat competitor in our squad and today Chiellini who gave 200% effort, yet Pirlo once again talks about attitute and motivation instae of what is really lacking - cohesive tactics and at least some resemblance of automation by our players, it was like we were playing blinsided. Thank god that inter players couldnt shoot.

·
Registered
63,364 Posts
I have been an Interista for a couple of decades or thereabouts and this was probably the worst juve performance against Inter in that period. But hey Pirlo can win a trophy on Wednesday (Supercoppa) which would redeem him a bit...

·
Administrator
53,262 Posts
He is the worst Juve coach since Ciro Ferrara. I don't know how they do it, but the managed to hire someone worse then Sarri, and that guy atleast won the league title despite being hated by everyone.

It would be nice to have a coach who knows the basics. And no, no super coppa will redeem complete lack of competence. They won't dare firing him, too much un stake for them to admit the mistake. So he will see the season out and they will hope he can maintain a CL spot atleast.

·
Registered
63,364 Posts
He is the worst coach since Caroline Ferrara. I don't know how they do it, but the managed to hire someone worse then Sarri, and that guy atleast won the league title despite being hated by everyone.
Caroline? Autocorrect I guess

Ferrara didn't have those players though.

Ferrara was actually fired after losing in the Coppa to Inter. I still remember that horrible Toldo mistake on the Diego goal... I watched that match instead of Egypt 4-0 Algeria in ACN

Club over country :stuckup:

·
Administrator
53,262 Posts
Allways club over country. Unless its world cup/euro etc. Or in your case ANC, national teams only worth it in big tournaments.

And yeah auto correct. I can frankly barely recall the Ferrara days, just that it was complete shit show after a brief and promising start. Diego was such a fun player. Was signed to the wrong era of Juventus.

If Pirlo was coaching in those more tenous days he would been fired within 4-5 months tops.

·
Registered
63,364 Posts
Azzkikr was a big fan of Diego.

@Contardo

Was obviously a great player at Bremen mainly.

·
Registered
63,364 Posts
Vidal will either score or get a red card, no idea which. Hopefully the former but probably the latter. That's if he plays, he got injured at Olimpico.
N4Ldamus

Well sort of

But the curse of the ex is no small matter in football

It's no coincidence our 2 losses were caused by 2 former Inter coaches and 3 former Inter players.

·
Registered
63,364 Posts
Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
63,364 Posts
Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
17,765 Posts

·
Registered
17,765 Posts

·
Registered
17,765 Posts
You have beaten both Barca and Milan away under Pirlo, scoring 6 in the process

·
Registered
17,765 Posts
I still won't even begin to write Juve off unless they go on a properly sh*te run.

They still have the best squad in the league by a country mile. It's just that their central midfield if unbalanced (despite having many good players there) and Pirlo is obviously a tactical mess.

But ACM may turn out to be the stronger challenger, given the insane motivation over there and 3 decent winter signings (who the hell makes those...).

It will probably depend on how far they go in EL and Coppa.

·
Administrator
53,262 Posts
You have beaten both Barca and Milan away under Pirlo, scoring 6 in the process

I watch Inter games, so I can judge Conte's do's or donts. But do you watch Juve games besides knowing results/seeing highlights? If you did, you would know what a fucked up mess this has been even in games where you get the result (Barca didnt show up, but Milan were dominating us for 60 minutes, a 10 man Sassuolo were easy picking holes for 70 minutes, thankfully naive idiots who wanted possession more then shots on goal). Repeated pattern of tactical ineptitude for 5 months. The constant counters with 60 meters of free space every time, that you got this game wasnt by accident, or because Inter was doing that well. Its because we give this space EVERY single game. Just a tactical organisation joke.

·
Registered
17,765 Posts
I watch Inter games, so I can judge Conte's do's or donts. But do you watch Juve games besides knowing results/seeing highlights?
I don't watch many Juve games (at all) but happened to watch both the Barca and Milan games.

I thought Juve were a mess against Barca and could have conceded a ton but your fire power won out in the end. Against Milan you only conceded after a foul on Rabiot.

161 - 180 of 205 Posts