Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
17,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Bumping old threads is lame. Don't live in the past.

We are counting on you to give Juve a loss. It will never be forgiven if you draw or lose.

Two teams which have recently benefited from ref errors. Let's hope the use of VAR is heavy in this game.

Let's see if Conte can leverage his experience vs Pirlo in this one. If Juve fields Frabotta on the left, Hakimi will have the game of a lifetime.

But Inter's pylons will probably suffer against CR7, Morata and Chiesa.

Time until Vidal gets his red card for ill-timed tackle?

Good luck.

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
How did we benefit from ref errors recently? If anything we were harmed most recently at Roma as they scored 2 dubious goals against us while VAR was napping. Even by your own admission Barella was fouled, how does that count as Inter benefitting from a ref error?

In terms of penalties, we received 4 and had 4 against us. A zero balance.

Btw I took the liberty of removing the vergogna part from your thread title, you can't use a disrespectful title towards Inter in an Inter match thread in the Inter forum.

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
Didn't Frabotta just make a decisive assist against Sassuolo ?

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
Vidal will either score or get a red card, no idea which. Hopefully the former but probably the latter. That's if he plays, he got injured at Olimpico.

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
So we have a thread for our match with juve

Still need one for Fiorentina on Wednesday

·
Registered
46,300 Posts
@camelface Thanks for the thread. If you succeed and Inter wins, your name will forever be in lights. But if not, your nuts are liable to be chopped off.

Such is the gravity of threadstarting in the Inter forum.

·
Registered
17,644 Posts
Bumping old threads is lame. Don't live in the past.

We are counting on you to give Juve a loss. It will never be forgiven if you draw or lose.

Two teams which have recently benefited from ref errors. Let's hope the use of VAR is heavy in this game.

Let's see if Conte can leverage his experience vs Pirlo in this one. If Juve fields Frabotta on the left, Hakimi will have the game of a lifetime.

But Inter's pylons will probably suffer against CR7, Morata and Chiesa.

Time until Vidal gets his red card for ill-timed tackle?

Good luck.

Who do you actually support?

Roma?

·
Administrator
53,258 Posts
@camelface But if not, your nuts are liable to be chopped off.
So you mean to say I could win twice that day

I hope you already bald camelface, so you can complete your transitioning to Varys, whisper all day about VAR in some provincial game.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
254 Posts
Pretty lame to start a match thread in a forum for a team you don't support.

Maybe leave that to the actual supporters?

·
Registered
17,644 Posts
Listening to podcast about Juve - Inter from 97/98 and the Iuliano rugby-league tackle - back when Serie A was actually rigged....

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
Pretty lame to start a match thread in a forum for a team you don't support.

Maybe leave that to the actual supporters?
No one stepped up for the Roma thread...

You can do the Viola thread if you want...

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
17,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didn't Frabotta just make a decisive assist against Sassuolo ?
Frabotta was clearly the weak link against Sassuolo. He botched so many offensive moves and they liked to attack his side.

Vidal will either score or get a red card, no idea which. Hopefully the former but probably the latter. That's if he plays, he got injured at Olimpico.
He won't score lol... I'm quite concerned about him in the Juve game.

·
Registered
17,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So you mean to say I could win twice that day

I hope you already bald camelface, so you can complete your transitioning to Varys, whisper all day about VAR in some provincial game.
The games should be well officiated to give credibility to the results. That's all there is to it. For the neutral fan this is important.

Can't say it wouldn't have been awesome to see the perennial whiner/bully getting sent off deservedly for his poor defending in the last game, but oh well...

·
Registered
46,973 Posts
lol, camelface, you had the guts to start the thread of a game which isn't exactly a friendly with Chiasso... in the forum of Inter!

·
Administrator
53,258 Posts
After the game, when the scaramanzia crew will gang up on him:

·
Registered
17,644 Posts
Oz your meme game is much stronger than your judgement of Inter transfers.

How is Eriksen vs Kulusevski working out?

·
Administrator
53,258 Posts
Eriksen not working out is 90% on Conte and his tactics. He was a proven top quality player for years in EPL, a league with more quality, playing as attacking midfielder, being asked to do only what he is good at (and winning midfield awards for it etc). I perfectly understand a club going for him over youth in mid season signing that demands instant impact (especially when its bargain figure). Even if I prefer Kulusevski personally for Juventus, it was less risk for us to sign because he would be depth signing for us, and can be given the time to struggle and be off as he has been most of this season so far (with few bright spots and impact moments). Or you are not aware Ramsey benches Kulu for majority of our games? (plus Chiesa/Dybala ahead of him his other roles).

Odds are since you dont have other wingers or AMs, Kulu would been starting more with you, and if he has same raw young player inconsistency he is having currently with us, you or Inter fans or organisation would turned on him too (tho his work ethic and physicality could suited Conte demands, tho he is way more attacking creative type then just the type of soldier Conte demands). This is all hypothetical ofcourse, Kulu said he had chosen Juventus because they were after him for a long time, so it was hardly decided on that January window alone. And despite having inconsistency issue with Tottenham at times, no one, I mean NO ONE, could imagine this epic fall of grace in output from Eriksen from you. Even if he is a lazy luxury type of playmaker (who used to have choker reputation for denmark), dont be suprised if you just watch him shine again as soon as he leaves Inter. Especially if he goes to heavy possession style team.

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
After the game, when the scaramanzia crew will gang up on him:

Nah, he will simply not be allowed to start match threads if we lose. I won't blame him much, he didn't start the threads when we lost twice to juve last season after all.

·
Registered
63,230 Posts
Probable:

That would be my 11 too. Especially with Darmian picking an injury against Roma and missing Fiorentina in the Coppa. Plus Darmian even before getting injured could have cost us a couple of goals at Olimpico. I guess Young will mostly defend to keep an eye on Chiesa while Hakimi will attack more.

I prefer Vidal to Gagliardini.

Lukaku has never scored against juve, let's hope that changes on Sunday, while Lautaro only scored once from a penalty.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts