Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Widely being reported that James Wilson will join us on loan today. Adds more options bd leaves me with even less idea what our teams going to look like.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
No official word yet from anyone at derby.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Take that back. Paul Clement has just confirmed we have made an approach, as have other clubs. Waiting to here back from United.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Wilson would be good. bent has looked well off the pace and Wiemann hasn't got going yet. So another option up front won't be a bad thing.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Yeah, Watford didn't go short on strikers last season, and they did alright.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still no word. I think Clement wants to mould his own team. And I doubt he's been too impressed with some of what he's seen so far. Some players could find themselves down the pecking order and having to fight to get back in the team.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like Wilson will stay at Man Utd.

Clement says he's happy with his squad, so I don't actually think we'll loan anyone for a change.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
It would have been nice to have him, but we weren't desperate for him. At least he won't be banging goals in for one of our rivals either.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Don't think there was any desperation for this signing. Would have been back up to Martin, which wouldn't have suited him or United.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts