Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how you guys rate him, i know that up in scotland he was thought of highly, even being compared to Archie Gemmil at one point but now he's gone down to you guys, he hasnt been playing much and you are being seen as 'ruining' his talent, just what do you toffees make of this guy? Can he make it eventually in the EPL or is he just another SPL youngster who left too quickly and ruined his potential?

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Was speaking to my Everton mate about him today actually, told me he didn't rate the guy.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
shieldos_s9 said:
I was just wondering how you guys rate him, i know that up in scotland he was thought of highly, even being compared to Archie Gemmil at one point but now he's gone down to you guys, he hasnt been playing much and you are being seen as 'ruining' his talent, just what do you toffees make of this guy? Can he make it eventually in the EPL or is he just another SPL youngster who left too quickly and ruined his potential?
He hasn't seemed to impress Moyes yet, He has Talent but I feel that every time he is given his chance he tries to do too much on his own. I yhink with a little more experience and a beliefe in trying to play within himself he will make it.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Hows he been doing now Moyes is forved to play him?

He looks terrible BTW now :p He looks about 30 plus hes got fat!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think he's been ok. He's a brilliant player, but he's having a lot asked of him at the moment with Everton playing so poorly. Moyes hasn't quite found his best position either. I think he'd be great playing just off Beattie, but he's mostly put on the wings.
I think he's a brilliant player & could make it (I'm sort of biased though because I'm Scots!). I just hope Moyes doesn't get rid of him too soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts