Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imaginer que dans une même équipe de foot évolue à la fois le meilleur buteur du championnat d'Italie, le meilleur buteur du championnat de france ainsi que le meilleur buteur du championnat d'angleterre. Imaginer la tête du défenseur qui aurait face à lui le meilleur joueur du monde (Zidane), qui verrait débouler sur sa droite l'un des attaquants les plus rapides au monde (Henry), qu'au centre s'agite le joueur le plus habile au monde (Trézéguet) et... au cas où par miracle cela ne suffisait pas, sugirait une étoile naissante certes, mais filant à une telle vitesse qu'il en provoque des étincelles. Imaginer le feu d'artifice que cela pourrait donner, imaginer les lumières scintillées, imaginer la voie lactées couvertes d'étoiles, imaginer le maillot bleu, imaginer les gens danser, imaginer le mois de juin ensoleillé, imaginer l'Histoire se répéter : quelle saveur! Mais était-ce vraiment un rêve?

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, Bodat, here's a translation of it, just for you...;)
Imagine that in the same football team, you have in the same time, the best goal scorer of Serie A, the best scorer of the French League and the best scorer of the EPL. Imagine the face of the defender who would have in front of him the best player of the world (Zidane), watching on his right, one of the fastest players on earth take off (Henry), and in the centre of the penalyt box, the most deadly player in the 16 meters (Trezeguet)...and in case, where by some miracle, all this would have not been enough, a very bright young star appearing in such a blazing speed that it would create all kinds of sparks. Imagine the fireworks that all this could create, imagine the shining lights, imagine the Milky Way covered with stars, imagine the jersey of the French National Team, imagine all these people dancing, singing, imagine a sunny month of june, imagine History repeating itself: what a blast! But was this really and only a dream?...

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Thank you, Payman! :)
I knew that was a excellent post!

If I may, I want to add my little comment!
From my knowledege, other teams don't fear the records French players have in scoring.
I know Henry, Trezeguet and Cisse are kind of great finisher in front of enemy's goal, but it isn't that who make them fear of.
It's the strategy and the cooperation between France players which make them afraid of being conceded!!!
Once they see Zidane or Petit or Makalele or Vieira or whoever dribble the ball toward the oponent's zone, then they suddenly feel the fear... ;)
We know exactly what's on their head, they should think that those moments would lead to France's great chance in scoring!!!

:D :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And why not Lili?:confused:
With the team we have, we can be very optimistic!:stuckup:

As the saying goes: "Impossible, n'est certainement pas français!":star::star:

I can feel the 2nd star on its way!!!:star::happy::cool::star::star::stuckup::proud:

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Overconfidence is our biggest enemy... but we have the team to hold the cup.

BTW; have you seen "le monde des bleus 2"? it was on canal + tonight.

It really shows that the members of the french squad are true friends, it was a very pleasant program.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, i didn't see "le monde des Bleus2"...as i don't have Canal Plus here in Canada...:depress:
C'est quand la redif de ce programme?

G

·
i will record it and send it to you payman:)
hypno, weren't you amazed by dacourt? he talks a lot, never guess he is so chating:)

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
:eek:

Dacourt amazed me!! I would'nt have guessed he was like that... what a dumba§§!! :eek: :dazed: Trashtalk all the way, "Racaille" like.

It makes me laugh when I remember him being interviewed at the start of the season, when he was so mannered with his Armani suit and his small pair of glasses.

G

·
yes, i was very surprised by his language.
the one i prefere, i adore him, it's thuram! he makes me laugh all the time. and it's evident he is a straight person, don't you think so?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lili, t'es trop :star::star::star:
Ceci est pour toi :kiss::kiss::kiss: :tongue::star::star::cool:

Merci énormément!:star::star::cool::happy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts