Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we have to sign this guy, he is massively talented and is English aka he is not compatible with Arsenal. Anyone else seen him here? Think he's the best young English player i've seen since Rooney.

He's only recently turned 17 I think and signed a new contract so I think we can wait for Wenger to develop him for us a bit further. But I would hope for us to pounce just before he hits 20, he will obviously have formed his ambitions for the game by then and will know that he cannot fulfil those ambitions at Arsenal.

One thing is for sure, Sir Alex will be aware of him. :hopeful:

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Brilliant player. I've seen him a lot over the last year or so, and I've been massively impressed. Arsenal have a real gem on their hands there. Hopefully Silvestre going there was a sign for future inter club relations.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
even though i very much arsenal would sell us a talented youngster, wouldn't it be hard for him to find a place with all of the competition that is going on already? there is rooney, berba, tevez :hopeful: and welbeck.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
even though i very much arsenal would sell us a talented youngster, wouldn't it be hard for him to find a place with all of the competition that is going on already? there is rooney, berba, tevez :hopeful: and welbeck.
He's not a striker.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
its not going to be easy to steal a player from arsenal, they will hike up the price considerably. Also you cannot say that he cannot fulfill his ambitions at Arsenal. They are a big club and can win all the tropheys we can.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its not going to be easy to steal a player from arsenal, they will hike up the price considerably. Also you cannot say that he cannot fulfill his ambitions at Arsenal. They are a big club and can win all the tropheys we can.
Arsenal are indeed a big club but United are in a different stratosphere. We are currently the champions of the World, Europe and England for the past 2 years.

The reason why I believe nobody else in England will get a sniff is simply due to the young age of our squad.

Wilshere will get a nice car and a nice house no matter who he plays for, but he knows if he wants trophies he will have to leave Arsenal.

I don't see anyone else winning anything for years, let alone Arsenal who haven't won anything since the 2005 FA Cup they stole. And there is still a lot of punishment due for that theft.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Arsenal are indeed a big club but United are in a different stratosphere. We are currently the champions of the World, Europe and England for the past 2 years.

The reason why I believe nobody else in England will get a sniff is simply due to the young age of our squad.

Wilshere will get a nice car and a nice house no matter who he plays for, but he knows if he wants trophies he will have to leave Arsenal.

I don't see anyone else winning anything for years, let alone Arsenal who haven't won anything since the 2005 FA Cup they stole. And there is still a lot of punishment due for that theft.
Add the fact that Arsenal are a selling club too.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Add the fact that Arsenal are a selling club too.
Yeah.

Noticed your comment above about us selling Silvestre was done to improve the relations between the clubs. Do you reckon a feeder club deal has been trashed out?

It would also explain why Ramsey was keen to join his boyhood team United and then go on loan back to Cardiff until a very late u turn. Perhaps that's when SAF made a development deal with Arsenal and Wenger.

So in essence, Ramsey is just on loan at Arsenal but this is disguised as a sale from Cardiff to Arsenal because the Gooners are too ashamed to come out publically and admit they are our feeder club. Surely they must not think people are stupid, looking at the Silvestre and Ramsey deals. :googly:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
He has a bit more Arsenal heart than just going to a rival like that.

The kid is an excellent player though and you can see that as soon as he gets the ball.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He has a bit more Arsenal heart than just going to a rival like that.

The kid is an excellent player though and you can see that as soon as he gets the ball.
He has grown up watching Arsenal win nothing mostly, he won't be as attached to the club as someone 5 years older than him probably would be.

Besides, i'm sure joining the biggest and best club in the world, as well as the parent club of his Arsenal will soften the blow. That and the slew of trophies he will win at Old Trafford. :proud:

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Brilliant player.

I reckon you can snap him up on the cheap this summer or the next (perfect age to sign him really) when Cesc and Wenger leave to Madrid.

The ship is sinking...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
You guys can start your very own Wilshere fan club. We'll let him signing you some photos everytime we play at Old Trafford :stuckup:

Just promise us not wetting your pants when you see him :dielaugh:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Really good player but i just dont see Wenger letting him leave Arsenal for United

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Really good player but i just dont see Wenger letting him leave Arsenal for United
Wenger is going to Madrid when Perez wins the elections.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
You guys can start your very own Wilshere fan club. We'll let him signing you some photos everytime we play at Old Trafford :stuckup:

Just promise us not wetting your pants when you see him :dielaugh:
Is that you as a Zaragoza or an Arsenal fan? I'm confused...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I'll be the one laughing when it happens, stick to watching Segunda.
I feel sorry for Valencia. Your gigantic debt will make you sell Villa, Silva and Mata dude.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts