Xtratime Community banner

What to do with Jack Goff

• Ban Jack goff, he has been warned long before, I dont know how he became a FM.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • He is a Jerk but he is not breaking any rules.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • He is alright, he just need to say things in a more diplomatic matter

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • He is Irrelevant I dont care

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Nothing wrong with him, He defends Inter fans.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Don't ban Jack Goff, he's an Interista and that's punishment enough

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Don't ban Jack Goff but he will now be known as Jack-off and will change his name accordingly

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont think I´m better than anyone here, or that my feelings should matter more than any other users. Also I acknowledge that I have many flaws and I certainly need to be told (like everyone else) how to improve in certain ways.

I also feel that it is unfair to judge someone in a private forum without that person being able to defend himself. So I rather have my peers vote on what they think of me, than having just a small group of friends plotting and lying (speculating ) against people that they dont like.

So I´m setting a pole where everyone, Inter an none Inter fans could really say how much I ¨hurt¨them or how Irrelevant I am if one looks at the whole picture.

There will be an option for me to get ban, because if the majority feels that I should be banned, then I agree I have behaved bad enough to cause this response.

And CM dont think I´m being a prick again, I just believe in tolerance and freedom, It´s nothing personal against you guys :)

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
you are able to defend yourself in the fm forum. you make the fm forum look bad by making the claims that you do. ive been an fm for a little bit now and i dont see the type of behaviour that youre suggesting. seems more like sour grapes to me.

that being said i dont think what you said was all that bad. i dont think your intention was to hurt anybody either. but you could at least apologize in private to the person since they were obviously hurt by it.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
in order for me to vote you need to add one more option.

"Don't ban Jack Goff, he's an Interista and that's punishment enough."

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I´m able to defend myself! I´m a FM, but what about the Normal user? Like Narentino or Stefan or the rest of them who are not FM, why should I think about my case only?

Sure I could go and say my point, but what if I was not a FM?

BTW your new option will equal to ban, because if I wasnt interista then I guess I should be banned :tongue:

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
dont try and act all noble here sac. you made this poll because of your own situation, dont tell me about coincidences. not that im criticizing you for thinking of yourself, just be honest about it;-)

people do have the right to defend themselves. nobodys banned without having a cm approach them about the problem. its in that time that they can defend themselves. i dont know all the ins and outs, but has anybody been banned without having been warned about their behaviour?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are just assuming something there is not, since when have I been afriad of getting banned? go throught the archives of XT ;) and tell me if I have ever tone down my attitude whatsoever.

Just like some poeple are saying I hurt others of purpose you are saying I want to save my own skin, I made a bet that I would never post in the Milan forum and I haven´t I said I wont post on IF untill Moratti quit Inter or Inter won a scudetto and I kept my promise, but you accusing me of something that is not proves my point exactly.

In the FM forum people like you and others start making assumption and interpreting the actions of others, which could be totally false, but if that person aint a FM, he will be able to explain his side.

Fine XT decides to run their forums however they want, but I´m just saying with the current way, people could be ban or punish without being given a chance to defend themselves.

There is a huge Anti-Inter thread with many Personal Insults but I jave never ask for someone to be barred or ban. I dont know if you believe in hypocrisy, but at least I stand for what I believe in.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
i never said you were afraid of being banned. i dont even see how ive given that impression. i never said that you were trying to save your own skin, i only said you made this thread because of what recently happened, thats all.

i dont make assumptions about people in the fm forum. to my recollection ive only given my opinion on two occassions. one being with kappa because i knew him to be a bigot from this forum and glens old forum. the other being with abonimus who was causing trouble in many forums, one of which was the euro forum that im the fm of.

you read something that wasnt there and in return, you hurl out accusations against me, even calling me a hypocrite. its okay because im thick skinned but think about what youve done. have you maybe assumed something and interpreted something that wasnt there?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Luigi, If you imply that I´m thinking about myself, it is because some how some way, I want to prove a point regarding myself, (thats how I understand it, correct me if i´m wrong) so to that I replied that I dont care to be ban ( honestly I´m not thiking about me being unfairly judge, but what if there is someone who aint a FM and can´t see what people say about them)

You also said I had to be honest, to me is like saying I´m lying (correct me if I´m wrong) If I´m lying about me thinking about a regular user, could you please tell me what are my motives?

When I made the comment about me not complaing about other in the FM forum, it was to show that I believe in freedom and tolarance, I did not try to imply that you were accusing people unfairly.

So I would like you to explain me how, am I doing this for me, since I really dont care what happens to me here. I´m not that smart so I need you to elaborate more.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Can you add another voting option?

"Don't ban Jack Goff but he will now be known as Jack-off and will change his name accordingly."

Sorry, Jack. Hope you dont mind my humour. I'm not to sure what this is about but I dont mind your posts.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
well i dont think that i implied that you were thinking about yourself, i outright said it;-) whats your motive for lying? to look selfless maybe?

when did it starting bothering you?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What bothers me is the fact that some people my disregard the issue, if they feel this is a way from me, to punish or bash some guy in the FM forum. Why would that bother me? Because I feel that some guys at are risk of being unfairly judge and could get ban because someone lied.

Of course I´m sure that since I act the way I do, I´m not allowed to have social sensibility and to care for justice and the others, It´s all about me trying to bring XT down, and making XT management look bad, it´s all about me trying to bring attention to myself, right?

Jack or Sac can´t possibly have an ounce of goodness in his blood.:howler: :happy:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
It would probably be easier if people who aren´t Mods would even know what is going on. :D

And Sac, you´re not fooling anyone with this bad boy attitude (referring to your comment about now having any goodness inside you), we all know that this is merely an act. :D

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is not act, Jimmy I´m not acting as a victim here, saying I´m about to be banned or anything, that is not the issue, the thing is that if there is a FM who doesnt like something, he and his friends could very well elaborate a case against someone in the FM forum and in the end that user could be unfairly judge, When I started this thread noone even talked about banning me in the FM forum Jimmy.

This much different from saying I got fired unjustly from my duties, XT management has done nothing wrong against me, and even if they do I wouldnt go badmouthing XT and tell people its not a good place, I´m just saying it´s quite possible that if a certain group wants to make an elaborate case against someone in the FM forum and that person has no way of defending himself.

Now Jimmy can you say that I have told people to post elsewhere because XT management is anti-inter?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I never said that it was an act that you did this topic or as such. ;) I merely think you´re nicer and more polite than what you are picturing yourself overall on the net. ;)

It´s a compliment. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.