Xtratime Community banner

Choose top two performers, player with most votes wins MoM.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a soccernet time right there, don't trust it :pp

On the match, well Unai has matched Rafa's best season starting record, although he is officially the best debutant coach, as Rafa did that record in his third season. A win here will give us our 10th straight home victory (we haven't lost a home game since Koeman left :D :dielaugh:) it will also give us our best start in history, if I am right.

Numancia at home is probably the easiest way to do that, as they haven't won a game in their last five matches, after bitchslapping Crapelona in the first round :D We have to take this seriously though as complacency could cost us the same.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
SUNDAY AT 4?!! I be playing quality football with my mates at that time.
Hmmm.. watch Valencia, or play with friends? guys, a little help, do bear in mind i am the best player locally, whenever we play rivals we always win and i always get to boast at then end. just like how Villa does at the end of every match. you know what, i am going to play, we have to win upland crescent FC (our unofficial rivals)!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'd love to see Del Horno getting another chance in this match. Playing Numancia at home should be an easy win. And they would probably just park the bus. El Horny would add something more in our attack and set-pieces to break their defense.

btw, is Bellvis able to play this match?

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd love to see Del Horno getting another chance in this match. Playing Numancia at home should be an easy win. And they would probably just park the bus. El Horny would add something more in our attack and set-pieces to break their defense.

btw, is Bellvis able to play this match?
I hope they don't park the bus and come out attacking like they did at the Santiago Putabeu. We saw how frustrating playing Mallorca was at La Mestalla, when they parked the bus.

And yes I agree, surprisingly I wouldn't mind playing del Horno here.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
SUNDAY AT 4?!! I be playing quality football with my mates at that time.
Hmmm.. watch Valencia, or play with friends? guys, a little help, do bear in mind i am the best player locally, whenever we play rivals we always win and i always get to boast at then end. just like how Villa does at the end of every match. you know what, i am going to play, we have to win upland crescent FC (our unofficial rivals)!!
Play teh' footy i say, i'm not watching the game either on Sunday tbf.

·
Honorable Mention, October Photo Contest 2008
2,592 Posts
“It would be a puta of a mistake to think that this game would be easy, because we have made that stupid error so many times in the past and it fcuking cost us. As does the decision to play me..... maybe i should just quit and let El Horny have my wages as well as his.”

“And yes, I am infinitely worse than El "king of left defence" Horny.”

- The beanbag that is Emiliano Moretti.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=910726
Good to see that he knows how bad he is :pp

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
hopefully none of our lads get injured on NT duty tommorow

1 - 20 of 117 Posts