• Total voters
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday, 27th of April - 16:00 GMT

Estadio Mestalla​

Well as godamn Martin says, it's sink or swim at this point. If we don't win this one then the future looks bleak.

The good news is the 4-4-2 would probably be back unless Voro pulls a Koeman out of his ass. Hopefully Timo and Moretti should be back which would make us much more securer a the back.

I know Voro is a mafioso, but I expect Baraja and Marchena to start in midfield because he wouldn't want to mess with the hierarchy from day one :D

Silva should be back after his rest and play wide because Mata is not made for that role as he's better closer to goal.

Probable lineup:

Timo

Miguel ---- Albiol -- Alexis ---- Moretti

Baraja -- Marchena

Joaquin ------------------------ Silva

Morientes -- Villa​

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have some faith we'll win this motherfvcker :pp

The good news is Murcia play Sevilla, Zaragoza play an Espanyol who's pushing for a European spot @ Barcelona; Valladolid play host hot Almeria; Mallorca play Marcelino (you bet he's gonna get a victory here if he wants to coach a first division team next year :pp), and finally Recreativo host Levante.

There's no better week to get three points than this ffs!!

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
mestalla crowd will be back to full capacity now koeman has gone, and a valencianista is now managing, so that would be a good boost, and what happened to Vicente is he injured?

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Murcia are relegated anyway, so who cares about them. Why is the Mallorca v Racing game important? :D
My bad, I confused them with Getafe in the standings. Getafe are two points ahead of us and they play Atleti so if we win we'll leapfrog the motherfcukers :D

In that case I wan't Marcelino to lose, we don't want Racing in CL spots, that would just keep him there :pp

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
mestalla crowd will be back to full capacity now koeman has gone, and a valencianista is now managing, so that would be a good boost, and what happened to Vicente is he injured?
Vicente has vaginal problems.
My bad, I confused them with Getafe in the standings. Getafe are two points ahead of us and they play Atleti so if we win we'll leapfrog the motherfcukers :D

In that case I wan't Marcelino to lose, we don't want Racing in CL spots, that would just keep him there :pp
Getafe are at home or away?

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At home, but Atleti wins when it's not supposed to and vice versa, so we should be OK :D

Koeman didn't like Vicente very much because of his system but he should be back on the bench for this one, especially if Voro goes with the expected 4-4-2.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
The fans are moving now...
This game against Osasuna must become a booster for the team because the fans have agreed to now go 100% behind the team to support them.
They will even meet up the players before the game...

If this team doesn't show any will then they can fúck off for sure...

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Draw written all over it.

1-1.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This smells like a victory to me. All the ingredients are set for it. We have a new coach which bolster confidence, the fans are one hundred percent behind the team and they'll be personally meeting the players before hand, and finally welcoming back the outcasts which will give us a sense of unity. Amunt!!

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
This smells like a victory to me. All the ingredients are set for it. We have a new coach which bolster confidence, the fans are one hundred percent behind the team and they'll be personally meeting the players before hand, and finally welcoming back the outcasts which will give us a sense of unity. Amunt!!
Yeah, I simply can't see us losing this shit, or I don't want to think want would happen if we lose...

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
IMO it will be a draw.hope valencia wins though

also is morientes injured or not and if he is then who is gonna play,zigic or the arizmendi:howler:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Let's play.

Timo
Miguel - Alex - Raul - Moretti
Joaquin - Marchena - Banega - Silva
Zigic - Villa​

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let's play.

Timo
Miguel - Alex - Raul - Moretti
Joaquin - Marchena - Banega - Silva
Zigic - Villa​
I would love that team but I don't think Voro will drop the team captain in his first game in charge, and Mata might start ahead of Zigic since the latter lacks match fitness, and this would be a damn waste of Joaquin's crosses.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts