Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

20 april 20:00 GMT

Let's all hope the best and the curse of LCF didn't take this thread as well...
This has to be the return of us, the return of Valencia!

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Damn Forum Managers pushing their weight around. :mad:

My record is just bizarrely poor, i don't think my threads have gained 1 single point in the league yet. :(

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Good work of the previous thread, LCF can't be trusted ;)

Hildebrand
Miguel - ALBIOL - ALEXIS - Moretti
Marchena - Baraja
Silva
Mata - Moro - Villa​

Please!

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Bilbao are a good team, it's their first good season in a while and I'm sure they wanna keep it up.

Bilbao is a difficult place for anyone, their defense is good and they have a hardworking team (against big teams).

Let's avoid a Mallorca loss (after a huge win).

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
I would be happy with a draw,our players would still be in a party mood & Bilbao is a fortress.can't see us winning at all.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Why you superstitious raccoons :D You know LCF's threads have no effect whatsoever to our results, but you like taking the piss don't you :pp

My record is just bizarrely poor, i don't think my threads have gained 1 single point in the league yet.
That's not your fault but Koeman's ;)

I don't care who starts as long as Alexis, Albiol and Banega do. The back two need to getl and Banega is due a match.

I'll be happy with a draw but let the celebrations continue if we get a win! :dielaugh:

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Why you superstitious raccoons :D You know LCF's threads have no effect whatsoever to our results, but you like taking the piss don't you :pp

That's not your fault but Koeman's ;)

I don't care who starts as long as Alexis, Albiol and Banega do. The back two need to getl and Banega is due a match.

I'll be happy with a draw but let the celebrations continue if we get a win! :dielaugh:

People forget my Copa threads, going by people's reactions on here i should be credited with the Copa win and not David Silva and Baraja. :thmbup:

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
We wouldn't need the Copa if you actually won us all our league games:D

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
:howler:

So it's official, LCF starts La Copa threads but we assissinate the fcuker if he touches anything else :D

Can't believe I'm getting into this supersitious bullshit :dielaugh: and by our logic it doesn't matter if Koeman stays or goes but long as we control who starts match threads, we will the best team in the world :proud:

·
Registered
489 Posts
if we play like we did in the copa, we can finish the season at least in the top half. i don't think we can finish top 6, because koeman doesn't have QQ's luck. and refs will still fcuk us like they did the entire season.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
come onnnnnnnnnn valencia!! hate athletic :yuck: :yuck:

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
we have to be realistic tho. After the barca and madrid games we all hoped that we had turned the cornor only for things to get worse. Winning the copa should give us some belief but the way this season has gone you just never know. I dont think our form is gona suddenly change, but we have to find a few wins to keep us in this league

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Who started the Copa-final thread?
Who started the 2nd Semi-final thread?

It was not LCF for sure ;)

1 - 20 of 134 Posts