Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Murcia v Valencia
LWLLL LWLDL

Nueva Candomina

Sunday Apr 6
1300 GMT

What a 'fantastic' lost thanks to Mestalla(well, I created too, but he create first)... This fu team will up against Murcia, 2nd place from bottom... 12th place, this team is far more worser than Newcastle!:dielaugh::wallbang:
Win, draw or lost; I cant predict, but I hope that we can win against this Murcia team... If we lost this match, then Friki should be the next match thread starter...:cecco2:

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Not a good feeling about this game but since it's away, we might actually have a chance (we have the worst home record in La Liga ffs :wth:). But then again these are the type of teams that are most difficult for us to defeat.

The only thing that gives us hope is that we would be able to field this lineup:

Timo

Miguel --- Albiol - Alexis --- Moretti

Marchena

Banega --- Baraja

Joaquin ------------------- Mata

Villa​

I'm sure Banega and Joaquin will start ahead of Silva and Arizmendi. Koeman must be looking for some change by now. The good news is Marchena and Albiol will be back and Alexis would probably start too.

If he fields that lineup, I think we can pick up all three points.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
its impossible to know what will happen. We are so unpredictable, i mean we beat barca and real in one week and then mallorica rape us at home. Who knows what will happen, i just want this season to end, it's so painful

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
It's all about Koeman and his job right now. Everything else doesn't matter right now.

The Mestalla crowd is easy to agitate but also very easy to pleas. A Copa win and at least 5 wins (yeah right that's going to happen :dielaugh:) in the last 8 games should see him here another season.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
It's all about Koeman and his job right now. Everything else doesn't matter right now.

The Mestalla crowd is easy to agitate but also very easy to pleas. A Copa win and at least 5 wins (yeah right that's going to happen :dielaugh:) in the last 8 games should see him here another season.

even if Valencia miraculously pull that off, i think koeman should still go, we should be champions of Europe!! we are not even champions over the Valencia's region!!!!

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Well you never know, at this point I'm sure everyone wants his big ass out, but if he somehow puts together some great results and performances in his last run, I'm sure the Mestalla will keep quiet and Soler, knowing his ego would be like 'see you muppets, I knew I was right all along' and would be hesitant to get rid of him.

Right now I don't know which is better for the team to get a good final run in (with Uefa as our target) which might help us keep our best players, or for Koeman to fcuk up and get fired. I'm hoping for the former, because sometimes it's easier to get decent coaches than quality players.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Villa is doubtful for this game, Maduro will be gone, Helguera will start...

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
even if Valencia miraculously pull that off, i think koeman should still go, we should be champions of Europe!! we are not even champions over the Valencia's region!!!!
get real, whether you like or not we are nowere near good enough to be champions of europe, thats just a fact. The problem in valencia at the moment is that we have a team which has been seriosely overated. Their needs to be massive changes here and it will take years to get back to challenging of the liga and in europe. We have the basis of talented young team who will need to mature and learn how to play together. Some players are holding the team back because they are not good enough to play in a team which has high ambitions. I hace seen much worse teams at the mestalla than the valencia of this season in terms of ability but its raw ability and only comes out now and again. Apart from villa we dont really have the players that are consistantly effective enough to string together 4 or 5 wins in a row. Its been a horrible season but the future dosnt have to be so bad. Some valencia fans are expecting far to much, they are being unrealistic at this moment in time. You cant live on past glories, for the moment we are a very average team in la liga

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
get real, whether you like or not we are nowere near good enough to be champions of europe, thats just a fact. The problem in valencia at the moment is that we have a team which has been seriosely overated. Their needs to be massive changes here and it will take years to get back to challenging of the liga and in europe. We have the basis of talented young team who will need to mature and learn how to play together. Some players are holding the team back because they are not good enough to play in a team which has high ambitions. I hace seen much worse teams at the mestalla than the valencia of this season in terms of ability but its raw ability and only comes out now and again. Apart from villa we dont really have the players that are consistantly effective enough to string together 4 or 5 wins in a row. Its been a horrible season but the future dosnt have to be so bad. Some valencia fans are expecting far to much, they are being unrealistic at this moment in time. You cant live on past glories, for the moment we are a very average team in la liga
so Vicente, Joaquin, villa and all the other Valencia stars are not all overrated? of course the defense is shit but with a few transfers and a serious good manager we could go really far. just take a look at f.c porto in 2004 or barnsley in the fa cup, barnsley players are noway better than the likes of terry or cech or Gerrard, yet they managed to beat them. i don't think we are overrated, all this would never have happened if the trio never got exiled. all the players were heartbroken and now it is it taking months for them to get their confidence back in front of their home crowd

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
your deluded. This crisis has been coming for a while now. The signs were there. Everyone here did nothing but bash the likes of albelda angulo and cani for months, and in reality they were playing rubbish. And to be honest vicente hasnt played properly in years!!!!! Joequin is inconsistant so i dont really get your point. This team needs rebuilding, the trouble is we dont have the right coach to do this

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
****ed up

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vcf-rules said:
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:frustr at:

What the hell does it mean????
cecebravia said:
I must say that no, it is not self-explanation
:dielaugh:
You guys are kidding right?:dielaugh:

****ed up
We got the answer!:thmbup::jester: But :finger: is correct too...

Mestalla said:
Hey watching, so people would understand, just use this :finger: next time
Typing fu is much more easier, just 2 alphabets...:dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts