Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Valencia v Deportivo La Coruña
LDDWW WWLDW

Estadio Mestalla

Sunday, Mar 9
1600 GMT

First, I would like to apology for not creating the Espanyol match thread, then LCF(after all posers) create it... Hope that he'll gone(converting to arse fan) for good..

Anyway, 4 matches unbeaten run ended with a humiliating 2-0 lost to Espanyol, Valencia held on 9th place and 4 points shy from Sevilla.
Deportivo, will travel to Mestalla to add more misery to this fu team.
With Maduro gone, maybe this team have some hope to win this match or at least get a point.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Depends which Valencia turn's up, at least Maduro is gone for this one. Not really interested, just want a win, by any means neccessary. Another 3 months of this season :eek: just finish now and start the Euro's :drool:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Calm down, we won't get relegated. Two more wins and we will be safe, which we will get. We're closer to sixth place then relegation..

For the record, we'll win this match.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
This is the game of a real futbolfestival :party:

Depor played like this against Sevilla :D

Aouate
Manuel Pablo - Pablo Amo - Lopo - Coloccini - Filipe
Wilhelmsson - Tomás - De Guzman - Lafita
Bodipo​
Now that's some attacking shizzle :D

But besides that!
Helguera, Maduro and Baraja won't play because of cards so probably then we'll see the comeback of Miguel and Morientes (for the 48494th time!).

·
Registered
758 Posts
An apparent easy win. But Koeman has been so shocking that it wouldn't surprise me to see him find a way to **** this one up. I'm gonna go ahead and say that the lads take this one via 2-1 score.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
it's hard to imagine we wont win this one but stranger things have happened. We played well in the last home match and we need to continue. Forget espanol and think about getting back to winning matches

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
There is a reason to be hopeful, you know. :hopeful:
After a dreadful match, we deserve some performances.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
id say that koeman needs this win, it's hard to imagine how he could survive if things do not improve before the end of the season, every now and then things look like they might be improving and then we just hit a wall. Im not keen on changing managers so much but it really doesnt look like koeman has the ability to get the best out of this team. i really hope im wrong

·
Registered
758 Posts
The best I can see Koeman doing for us is 6th. Nothing else. Not when you play the wrong style of football when you have these players. Koeman doesn't deserve another season. If he gets another season, I GUARANTEE that it will be even worse next season and then we'll truly be on the brink of relegation. This season we have lost against teams like Bilbao, and we DREW against Levante, who's most certainly headed to La Segunda once the season is over.

We need a new manager, period. Ernesto Valverde, I would LOVE to have over here. He plays the right style of football to get this team back in the top 4.

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
We have to be wary of Depo.They have been playing well lately & would want to continue that & get away from the drop zone.

I see a draw here.Even at home.:moan:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Moro? we should wait maybe another 1,000 years. But this time we have Alexis back, and here comes also Miguel. I hope we'll see a better defence line than last match.

koeman said he won't count on (not like Albelda, trust me) Baraja and poor Maduro this match, we'll see maybe Sunny to be the DMC.

Please Koeman, give up 433..

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
I forgot who's out?

Anyway this is what it'll be:

Timo

Canieira (when's mig cummin back?)
ALBIOL
helguera
moretti

sunny
banega
silva

joaquin
mata/vicente
villa.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Porteros: Hildebrand y Mora.

Defensas: Caneira, Miguel, Lombán, Albiol y Helguera.

Centro del campo: Sunny, Edu, Montoro, Ever, Joaquín, Vicente, Silva y Jordi Alba.

Delanteros: Mata, Arizmendi, Zigic y Villa.
wtf. Moretti?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
suspended
Maduro and Baraja are also suspended...

1 - 20 of 122 Posts