17. Numancia 20
18. Osasuna 17
19. Espanyol 17
20. Mallorca 17

First Round Result in Mestalla
Valencia 1-0 Osasuna
Gol De Mata

LATEST NEWS
Josetxo and Nekounam will miss the match.
more later..

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
One of them will try an overhead bicycle kick to clear the ball and will put it past Cesar beautifully :D That will tie it up 5-5 in the 43rd minute.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
**** Marchena

Osasuna play shit football, but like us they've been robbed on numerous occasions this season.

·
15,405 Posts
Without Villa the attackers are just as bad as the defense. No one can talk shit except for Villa.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can't wait to see what Maduro and Marchena come up with in this one :)

Ooh, I'm on the edge of my seat!
ur in a good mood today :D

·
15,405 Posts
Joaquin and Baraja have been good I reckon. And an offense that scores atleast 3 goals a match, can't be that bad :D
I agree. But without Villa, Valencia does nothing. They are like Roma with Totti. Except Roma CAN play without Totti.

·
15,405 Posts
Nice picture. I don't think we need a new coach. I like Emery. But I will go ahead and state the obvious, we need a half decent back up striker. Moro is OOOLLLLDDDDDD. Villa can't play every game. Thats ridiculous. Joaquin has been good this year. Arguably after Villa he is Valencia's best player this year. But without Villa it doesn't matter. That's not an opinion, its a fact.

·
15,405 Posts
I do like Emery, but I think some strange desicions have been made regarding players. Helguera was shite, Hildebrand didn't want to stay, and Hugo Viana is sweeping the dressing room. Why weren't these players sold? Emery could have easily told Ivan and Timo to fcuk off to wherever they wanted and in January sell them. He released them instead, now we have to pay off Ivan's contract, and at least Timo could have brought in a few million. Viana too. If Robbie Keane can go back to Spurs for 15m pounds after being rubbish (no, beyond rubbish) at Liverpool, then surely Timo, Ivan, and Hugo could have brought us a few euros. Those few million can go to players wages or whatever. Instead, we got nothing. I don't understand Emery's logic with that. I like him, but that pissed me off.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah we need a striker.. not so good and not so bad.. like Betis signed Oliviera yesterday... we couldve snatched him... he couldve helped alot

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
I do like Emery, but I think some strange desicions have been made regarding players. Helguera was shite, Hildebrand didn't want to stay, and Hugo Viana is sweeping the dressing room. Why weren't these players sold? Emery could have easily told Ivan and Timo to fcuk off to wherever they wanted and in January sell them. He released them instead, now we have to pay off Ivan's contract, and at least Timo could have brought in a few million. Viana too. If Robbie Keane can go back to Spurs for 15m pounds after being rubbish (no, beyond rubbish) at Liverpool, then surely Timo, Ivan, and Hugo could have brought us a few euros. Those few million can go to players wages or whatever. Instead, we got nothing. I don't understand Emery's logic with that. I like him, but that pissed me off.
No, anyone can easily say this now, in hindsight. You have to switch to the start of the season, Hugo Viana, nobody wanted to touch, only on loan, or we would have to release him and pay him out. Hildebrand, well, it was his first season with us, now, which is two years ago, last year, Cañi retired and Mora fúcked off back to Levante. At the time, it would have been suicide to not have 1 keeper in the squad. Helguera, well, like with Hugo noone wanted, we tried to sell him, but couldn't, plus before the start of the season, we didn't really know how Alexis would turn out, plus Marchena's inconsistency (if it can be called that), so letting go of a CB, could/would have possibly been a mistake. And, Jesus, you can't compare Keane, to fúcking Hugo Viana or Helguera. Still in saying this, Emery/Fernando and co. i expect alot more of, and what we have to remember is that we have no fúcking money!

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Regarding this match, great to see Nekounam absent, still i can't see us winning this, simply cause off our mentality. Juanfran, even fúcking Plasil and Masoud, will tear our shaky (cracked, dislocated, fractured, broken) backbone, then we have to worry about.

4:2 Osasuna.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts