Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

In the hotseat?

Valencia vs. Almeria at the Mestalla, this Sunday at 1800 GMT. We better win this. We'll be the official crisis club (if we're not already) if we don't grab the 3 points.

Duno who's back from injury and what not, but I think Villa will be available as Unai kept him out of Sevilla as a precaution.

Expected formation: Cesar; Miguel, Marchena, Maduro, Moretti; Albelda, Baraja, Silva; Joaquin, Mata and David Villa.

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
I really do doubt that Emery is in the hotseat, if we look on how Koeman, Ranieri's second stint etc. We are just in bad form and have been crazy unlucky, just with the Athletic and Villarreal games for example

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Don't care about bad luck or anything. Result is everything (almost).
3 pts are everything.
I don't think Emery is in hotseat tho. Just figure out the defense problem And get us going. But I'm not feeling good about this.

·
Registered
44,378 Posts
Jesus, hotseat?

Spanish papers and fans overreact so much.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
No way is Emery in the hotseat. He is a fantastic manager. A few mistakes, but most of us didn't believe that we can finish strong this season, but Emery has proved all you wrong. We might be going through a bad patch, but that is all. we are not in crisis. A team with hardly any depth, and a team who didn't make any reinforcements in the summer, are occupying a CL Spot. That is really good.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
But what annoys me is the fact that we already have a bad squad yet he decides to get rid of Zigic, who'd have saved us at least 8 points by now.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jesus, hotseat?

Spanish papers and fans overreact so much.
Don't care about bad luck or anything. Result is everything (almost).
3 pts are everything.
I don't think Emery is in hotseat tho. Just figure out the defense problem And get us going. But I'm not feeling good about this.
I really do doubt that Emery is in the hotseat, if we look on how Koeman, Ranieri's second stint etc. We are just in bad form and have been crazy unlucky, just with the Athletic and Villarreal games for example
No way is Emery in the hotseat. He is a fantastic manager. A few mistakes, but most of us didn't believe that we can finish strong this season, but Emery has proved all you wrong. We might be going through a bad patch, but that is all. we are not in crisis. A team with hardly any depth, and a team who didn't make any reinforcements in the summer, are occupying a CL Spot. That is really good.
I know he's not in the hotseat, I just meant to start some debate. I think Emery is fantastic, and I hope he guides us to CL. A win at home against Almeria shouldn't be a problem. AMUNT!

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
Rumours go that Carleto might play, would be interesting to see him really since the staff is apparently really suprised on how good he has been.

I hope he's really good then because we have a good LB in Mestalla called Jaume that even played an OK game in the UEFA cup.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Yeah, i remember Juame playin that UEFA game. He is good.
And finally, Carleto gets to play. Is he gonna be on the bench or start? I wanna see lots of him. Could be Emery's secret weapon.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts