Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we havent won in san mames since well since vila's legendary hatrick of 2006.
]
for some reaosn balbao make me sad, and scared. balbao are back of a legnedary win at Atletico Madrid, 3-2 . Kolkite one of the scorer for th red and white legends.

this will be a tough match, some time next weekend we will face, athetlci bilbao.

4-2-3-1.

renan

WHO AT RB?
albiol? is he fit#?
marchena
moretti

albelda/baraja
baraja/fernandes

best front four in world footblal

is the game live?

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
last time i opened a post we won against atletico...i didnt open the racing and villarreal we lost...im more lucky :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
i swear if we dont man mark llorente this time ama fvck ALBIOL
Who can man mark him? Marchena doesn't have the mental discipline (and obviously not the physical discipline) to handle him, and Albiol is really a shockingly poor defender.

I agree it's the right tactic, but not with the defenders you have.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Maduro will do it.

He single handedly won us the games vs Real and Atletico when he played.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Unfortunately Pepe takes a dump on Albiol. Heck there's loads of defenders better than Albiol.

Albiol is taking some lessons from Marchena on how to become a shit footballer:moan:

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
I want this:

Bench: Vicente, Michel, Pablo, Albelda, Morientes, Guaita, del Horno

Renan

Angulo - Maduro - Marchena - Moretti

Fernandes - Baraja

Joaquin -- David Silva -- Juan Mata

David Villa​

I'm sure Albelda will start somewhere. But I'd prefer him at rightback than midfield because Fernandes deserves a start already. Just dying to see Moretti again, even he can give this defence a bit of stability.

Bilbao play Osasuna tomorrow, so we have an extra day's rest advantage.

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
Athletic are usually very tough at San Mames so I expect a tough game, we need to hold out on the physical level here with Llorente, Orbaiz, Martinez etc. Very tough players to meet. Martinez is like a bulldozer in the midfield and the tank called Llorente is never easy to deal with, especially that he ALWAYS likes to be amazing against us

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Bilbao keys again...

Llorente has to be marked well...and especially in set pieces high balls....and dont let iraola cross the freakin ball...simple as that

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
i hope Albiol makes it to the match... i hope some gift comes from god or smth....

1 - 20 of 196 Posts