they had quite good results in the last weeks

C. Rey Valencia-Portugalete 3-0
Liga Getafe-Valencia 0-3
UEFA Valencia-FC Copenhague 1-1
Liga Valencia-Racing 2-4
C. Rey Portugalete-Valencia 1-4

Style of Play

Keys
Bilic Mate - The striker has 6 goals for his team, watching his goals, he has been a little lucky, but can score when givin the chance.

Carmelo - This attacking midfielders is one of the players that caught my eye since the start of the season, he has speed and can be very dangerous, I think he is their main threat, he has 3 goals this season.

Predicted Starting Line-up

Renan
Miguel-Albiol-Marchena-Moretti
Albelda - Mnandes
Joaquin---------------------Mata
Villa - Morientes​

·
Registered
489 Posts
Carmelo is injured. They played Kike Mateo in his position last week. Or maybe they will switch to 4-4-2 with Bilic and Barral upfront. We'll see.

As for our line-up, Moro's been in a goal drought lately, and played a full 90 minutes yesterday. I don't see him starting this one. Either 4-4-1-1 with Mata behind Villa, or try the 4-3-3 at home?

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont think we would try 4-3-3 at home..its too defensive...Vicente Mata Joaquin and Villa upfront most probably!

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
The games with Vicente-Mata-Joaqiun-Villa didn't do well this season. But if Joaquin could play like yesterday....

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
The games with Vicente-Mata-Joaqiun-Villa didn't do well this season. But if Joaquin could play like yesterday....

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'm looking forward to this one. Its going to be very interesting seeing Villa face off against his old team. Sporting have been doing very well the last few weeks even though they lost to Racing on the road last week.

I think we'll win this one via 3-0 or possibly 4-1 score. Villa has said he won't celebrate if he scores. Wouldn't surprise me to see him tear up a bit in this one.

·
Registered
758 Posts

mata isnt skillful enough in the trio i think he will get lost lol

maybe?

Joaquin---Villa----Bixente
--------Mata---------

·
Honorable Mention, October Photo Contest 2008
2,592 Posts
i fully expect to see tears from villa, his two clubs playig against each other, must be hard for him to score against sporting

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Moretti and Albelda one yellow card away from the ban! i dont wanna see Del Horno against Navas next week...would be freakin sick!!

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Moretti and Albelda one yellow card away from the ban! i dont wanna see Del Horno against Navas next week...would be freakin sick!!
literally, del horno is gonna get owned!
hopefully sporting will play so shit, moretti wont need to play much and can survive the match without getting booked, because i would prefer him over del horno at away matches

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why not give del horno tonite some la liga action, its helpfull...in his very long trip to regain form

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
WOw

Ever2 not bashing Joaquin in one of his posts:d

·
Registered
758 Posts
cant wait for match to start

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
1 more hour...

Damn how do u manage to wake up at this time for the game:D?

·
Registered
758 Posts
chatting with girls obv

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Starting Lineup

Renan, Miguel, ALbiol, Marchena, Moretti, Albelda, Mnandes, Vicente Joaquin Mata Villa

1 - 20 of 199 Posts