Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
He is getting old, his performance is not as consistent and energetic as it used to be, but he still has a lot more to give.

He doesn't push as much forward as he used to. It could be Mancini's orders, or simply that he doesn't have enough energy to run down the flank for the whole match as he used to do.

But he's definitely become much more aware defensively and stronger physically when pushing off a challenge.

That's a lot coming from me as I'm one of his biggest supporters. Alongside Cafu, I still think he was and is the best right sided player there ever was.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
He has another 3-4 good years left in him at least.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i wouldnt say 3 or 4 years, but not over by all means.

best right sided player ever?? him and cafu?? thats a tuff one.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
He still has the passion to play football and for Inter. But u can see that he is getting older, but is still putting in a large effort every match. He still is probably on eof the most consistent players in Inter on average.

He does definately have at least 3 years in him.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
whos the quicker one ? the 'express train' or il capitano ?
cafu , i hate to admit it , is more adventurous than il capitano.
MERDE. if only jz4 could run down the flank more.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
if only JZ had the likes of nesta, stam and maldini playing in his defence he may be able to.

There is a reason why cafu can attack so much, that being Milans well balanced flawless team.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
CUG said:
if only JZ had the likes of nesta, stam and maldini playing in his defence he may be able to.

There is a reason why cafu can attack so much, that being Milans well balanced flawless team.
:thmbup:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
CUG said:

agree :thmbup:
(i am reminded of canna again , god its hard to even imagine such a thing to have happened..WHY OH WHY) :crybaby:

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
The thing thats missing is probably a CB and a LB, we have Cordoba who does a wonderful job at the back, but he needs a strong partner. After this defence is sorted out we might just see the best of JZ again.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
JZ is the best RB ever. Cafu might be the best RWB ever.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
after we get luisao/samuel, jz4 will be be best right sided player ever

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
rishabh16 said:
after we get luisao/samuel, jz4 will be be best right sided player ever
I wouldn't take it that far

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Beraht said:
I wouldn't take it that far
atleast the best right sided player in italy

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Well as much as I hate it, I gotta admit that JZ's form is only going to deteriorate with time. We cant expect him to be the same JZ of 3-4 years ago. The JZ back then was unstoppable. He was the most consistent footballer on earth and one of the most unappreciated legends.

He is nowhere near his old form, but he's still one of the best RBs around currently. 3-4 years ago, he was THE best.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts