Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I have this chap here in the Hollandstraße 10 building, Toni (I call him Luca...), who is cut from the nice wood, you'd like him. Young guy in his mid-twenties who meanwhile can't avoid state duties anymore now. Havn't you been in some kind of media-job during Zivildienst? So how did you do it, what exactly was it and where to apply, pls. Thx.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Have him apply with Raab to manufacture some more Hard Cora shirts. That might count as a form of Zivildienst. ;)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Let me think what you mean...I worked in Carnuntum, played ghostwriter and taught at VHS...media job...hmm, I once worked for YE as an online editor, but I don't think they'll need someone right now.
More tomorrow. :)
(Maybe by PM, although this kind of reality posting has its charme).

;)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Oh my god, I'm the most dumb person ever...:wallbang:

Now I get it - Mauthausen archive. If he's interested I'll drop a mail to one of the mates there later on...

sorry...;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx...and yeah, having PMs as open access PMs is kinda charming, that#s why I use it occasionally. Some form of P2P thing, very modern, thus.... ;)

And yeah, Tim, I guess working at the Raab show for Zivildienst would create a fun version....and an endless waiting list...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts