Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the Corriere Dell Sport Parma and Juve are fighting for Udinese Danish midfielder Martin Jørgensen.Parma seems to be a step ahead of Juve since they have almost reached an agreement with Udinese.

I just cant stand him :( but he is a really good player. :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i don't know why we want a attacking left winger, but i hope we still sign him because every new player is a boost to the squad!

Again an udinese player, do we own that club(just kidding) or something like that

how much does he cost 5$ million perhaps?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Why can't you stand him, Amo?
He's actually a very likeable person with a great sense of humour.
Anyway, I hope he will do well in Parma if he signs.

U

·
0 Posts
Hey! That’s wrong with him?
Martin Jørgensen is actually a very modest and likable person. Before Udinese he played here in Aarhus, Denmark (I won’t take offence if you don’t know the club: AGF – they suck big time). Actually Martin Jørgensen is one of the most popular players on the Danish national team. I hope Parma gets him and will enjoy to see AMOROSO take his words back in the next season ;-)
The Danish press has been linking Jørgensen to Real Madrid in the last couple of weeks, but that is properly just another rumor from a press that will say ANYTHING to sell papers.
I hope Corriere Dell Sport has better sources – or better ethics.

[This message has been edited by Ulrik (edited 31-05-2000).]

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
This dude Jorgensen knows how to play attacking football from the center midfield. If Parma gets him, more power to them! This guy and Fiore ripped up defenses all year in Serie A playing for Udinese. He's a brillant player with a solid future. He's got what it takes to succeed in Serie A. This dude makes Dabo and Bolano look like the rookies they are. Forza Jorgensen! Forza [email protected]

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Amo I thought you knew better then this .. Jorgensen has been on my wishlist all season .. and even last season when I knew he was going to explode.

Jorgensen is flexible, he´s never injured, he´s fast, he doesn´t have fear and he´s a perfect player for Parma :( !!!!!!!!! I want him at Lazio. Lauren is good but Jorgensen is much better - Damn I´m mad :( .. perfect player and we loose him

Well hopefully Parma will get him then I´ll sleep better .. if he was on his way to Juve I would just womit :) !!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey,I'm stating crystal clear that he is a great player...look at my post! The thing is,that I dislike him for a strange reason and it has to do with a bet.However,I know and I realise he is really great and Parma needs great players.Maybe I will start liking him if he joins Parma but if he goes to Juve he will join my hate list along with Pippo. :)

------------------

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
He is an awesome player and I really wish Real Madrid would be as smart as Parma are :( But what ever happened with the sure signimg Lauren!? Looks like Arsenal got there first :)

P

·
0 Posts
Jorgensen is a good winger. If he could go to Parma, Parma would be better off.

------------------
COOL MOVE!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Svennis; Agreed on all accounts but one. Martin has been injured rather frequently over the last two seasons. It doesn't seem like it's because of lacking physique though as it has been injuries like a dislocated collarbone, broken nose and broken toe.

But based on his number of appearances Udinese has missed him for quite a number of games.

AMO, Say- what bet was that ? Does it have to do with his opener against Brazil in the WC possibly :) ?

Ciao.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes,I bet that the Danes wouldnt score any goals but Jørgensen and the other bastard Laudrup made me loose.. :(

How did you guess?

------------------

·
Registered
82 Posts
First of all don't call Laudrup a bastard just because you lost a bet. Secondly it's pretty superficial to dislike a person because of a lost bet.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brian Laudrup is (was :() one of my favorite players,and I have praise him inumerus times,so I have the right to call him a bastard now and then. :)

Jørgensen shouldnt have scored...he knew that Denmark wouldnt come through,did he have to score and make me loose the bet? :(

------------------

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
A funny thing about Jörgensen is the fact that his left and right foot are different sizes. I think it's something like one of his feet is a size 39 and the other a size 42. So whenever I see the guy that's the only thing I can think about... :)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
come on size 39 is he a dwarf or something, ok i have a GIANT size, well 46 accually but 39 i think i had that size at the age of 7 or 8!

Whats your size :)...(???) this gets a bit out of hand this is supposed to go about football!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Oh my. I wrote that he had one foot larger than the other. I think that's quite uncommon around footballers, don't you? I don't care what your size is. I guess you're too young to remember Bebeto but that guy had size 36 so a 39 isn't too small. I think the different sizes of his feet are because of him being born with one foot being disformed. It's a medical sensation that he can play football at all from what I've heard before.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts