Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to sportal.se the deal is now done for the transfer of Martin Jörgensen from Udinese to Inter. The transfer fee depends on which place Udinese will achive this year. If Udinese will go down to Serie B Inter will pay the price that was settled by the club but if Udinese will stay in Serie A they would get Ventola or Bernardo Corradi. Inter wanted to have Jörgensen in January but Udinese didn't want to sell their star under the season that means that he will join Inter after the seasons ends.

Source: http://sportal.se/nyheder.asp?nyheder_id=1795

Personally I dont know if this is true but we will see.
What do you guys think about Jörgensen?

·
Registered
320 Posts
IF it is on co-ownership i think its a good idea to make this transfer, if it isn't i think it will benfit Udinese in the long run. Jørgensen would be a great addition to our squad but if we are to get him it must be with the power of money not the power of our youth
Jørgensen, he is very good on both wings but as far as i remeber best on the right. He is a great dribler and crosser who in my oppinion could be in the starting eleven
The bad thing about him is that he is very injuryprone, atleast he has been the last few seasons:depress:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I would be very happy with this transfer as I see Jorgensen as a team player than does everything for his team !

He is unselfish and he defends quite well !

He doesn't cost too much and I think he is willing to go to the bench if he must !!

Certainly better than Guly:rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts