Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my original staring line up !!! ( minus injury - ! )

...........................................RICARDO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. Frechaut................... Couto.............. Andrade..............Rui Jorge

I wil stop their............... Baia starting was a fu...cking discrace !!!!!!!!! Frechaut not starting was even worse !!!!!!! Petit played like an Italian limp wisted , I was shocked !!!! I am cut up!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
in all honesty couto, Beto was the best player an offense, but in defence he was horrible, our back line killed us today. I am in a complete shock

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OGolo today I rented a unit , Tomorrow I will be on the street cause I destroyet the stairway !!!!! Dont talk Italian Sh!t , we suckeds hard todey , I am crushed , & heads will roll !!!!!!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
What in Gods name was Oliveira thinking?? Ricardo was the best in qualifying adn was suberb Vs Brazil. Baia was ok Vs CHINA!!!DOES THAT REALLY MERIT A STARTING PLACE!!!

Baia was awful and i agree Andrade should have been in from the start! Well we are now out of the tournement, undoing all of our good work during the quals! Holland should be here not us not if we play like that! It took far to long to get Gomes on the pitch and then we stopped putting crosses in!

Im devastated, Shocked and appauled at the wayPortugal played. I felt that Viana should have been givena go he might of tried. Conceicao was the only player that looked as if he cared and he played rubbish as well. Well heres to Euro 2004!!

:(

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Boy Portugal really sucked today.:rolleyes: What is wrong with ur team. ??????

Trashed like that, I don't get it.

Best of luck for the next match.:) You r going to need lot of those.

Bye

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Milano 77 want went wrong today was Baia & JCosta !!! That is all

I siad a few days back RICARDO for Baia & Andrade for J COSTA

These seems too bite in the arseholes !!1

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GUYS , ROUND UP ................. WE will all be 1 !!!

Poland Next round ........... If we dont win ...............................................

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; :fero:

M

·
0 Posts
Everything was bad! Baia should never have been in the team and he started!!! Ricardo who has been in form and has been a first team regualr should have been in. Im sick of the 4-5-1 formation. Pauleta has no support and thats why we dont score enough goals. Why did he wait 79 minutes to bring Nuno Gomes on??? The defense was awful and we will be murdered by POland and South Korea!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
manuel said:
Everything was bad! Baia should never have been in the team and he started!!! Ricardo who has been in form and has been a first team regualr should have been in. Im sick of the 4-5-1 formation. Pauleta has no support and thats why we dont score enough goals. Why did he wait 79 minutes to bring Nuno Gomes on??? The defense was awful and we will be murdered by POland and South Korea!

RE- My original team !!!!!!!

No Baia
No Jorge Costa

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Incidentally, last time a team came back from three goals down and won was back in '66 by Portugal! They had Eusebio then! :D

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oldsocfan said:
Incidentally, last time a team came back from three goals down and won was back in '66 by Portugal! They had Eusebio then! :D
& this time we had a right back scor & an Own goal !!!!!!!!

we may even win the world cup on the back of Baia & J Costa & Own Goals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

1 - 15 of 15 Posts