Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rai, merdaset, telepiu', strea, etc....
did these ********* watch the same match that I watched?

Incredible, the comments from these channels are a bit too much to handle....."the right result was a draw".."the first penalty was non existent" the replay was showed a milion times....Couto's "so called foul" was not shown once...

THIS IS BULL****, and I refuse to accept this anti-LAZIO attitude!

I WANT AN EXCLUSIVE LAZIO CHANNEL!

SOLO LA LAZIO

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
How boring would that be, a channel that did nothing but praise and kiss ass would really suck. I want a channel that is professional and objectiv. It doesn´t really matter that the meida is against us because given time that will change.

I pray for a miracle at Olimpico on tuesday - if we pass this round of the Champions Leauge then I´m sure that we will have gained so much support from the people of italy and around the world that the media would shoot itself in the foot each time they badmouth us.

Sempre solo e Lazio !!

B

·
0 Posts
I would go for a Lazio channel, no doubt. But in a year or two Moggi and Berlusconi buys the journalists and we will see the same " Almeyda should have been given a red card replays" and coments like Viola-Lazio 3-3 is a fair result.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I didn't see the game myself but what IF it was a fair result after all? Ah, that couldn't be... How could "mighty" Lazio drop points against "crap" teams like Fiorentina playing in Firenze? Be grateful for an unexpected point instead. Fiorentina playing at home are ALWAYS favourites to win. No matter what opposition... Get a grip, will you?

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Don't mind those Bastards,it's a long
time since I last saw that ****!!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
This Tuesday will be the most difficult game for Lazio, imagine they have to win 3-0 !!!

Imagine how if Valencia use full defence tactics..... it will be very difficult..
With Fiorentina we got drew (with 3 goals)
I hope Eriksson's tactic with hold Inzaghi on sub-bench will make sweet result on Tuesday.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I wonder what everybody had writen when the final result was 2-2 and the last couple of minutes never happened.

Probably: 'Miha should be sold'
' Miha ruins lo scudetto'

Lets be grateful with this result.
Afterall almost noone wins at Firenze.

ADRIAAN
________

By the way, I believe we can beat Valencia at Olympico, as far as I now Cuper almost never changes tactics. Meaning that he won't play with 6 defenders. Valencia hasn't got the right players for doing that any way.

M

·
0 Posts
Complain about RAI, at least you can see the game...I don't have the channel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts