Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what Ivano Bonetti is up to now? After his time at Dundee ended I am told he returned home to Riccione (sp?) in Italy. Has he got a new club or is he doing any scouting, coaching, etc?

Thanks
Rich

·
Registered
46,541 Posts
He is playing with a team called "Maifredi Team", a team of ex-players trained by Gigi Maifredi which participates in a TV program called "Quelli che il calcio" on Italian TV RAI2 every sunday afternoon during the games. They simulate the goals for those who can't watch them. Indeed they do a good job, the few times I saw them their goals were quite equal to the real ones. :D They also participates in friendlies organized in order to gather money for charity.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot for that information, it is very helpful. I am hoping to write an article on him for my Tranmere Rovers site, so its good to know what he is doing.

Thanks again. :) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
ToniSamp said:
He is playing with a team called "Maifredi Team", a team of ex-players trained by Gigi Maifredi which participates in a TV program called "Quelli che il calcio" on Italian TV RAI2 every sunday afternoon during the games. They simulate the goals for those who can't watch them. Indeed they do a good job, the few times I saw them their goals were quite equal to the real ones.
You're kidding me, Toni! :howler:

I would give you 10 Euros if you could just record one episode and host it up online for us.. :) :)

It sucks not to live in Italy.. I'm missing out on SO MUCH! :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts