• Ivan "The Terrible Spitter" Helguera

Votes: 1 5.3%
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, It's easy!
Both are crap and somebody must fit into Valencia somehow though so which one do you actually prefer? :D

·
Registered
44,372 Posts
It's hard to determine who's less crap :dielaugh:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah :D

I voted Navarro!
He's earning less money, is younger, diehard Valencianista, actually have made a couple of good games with Albiol (6 games they didn't concede any goal at all together :stuckup:) and can beat the shit out of a guy that thinks he's all that :D

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
:howler: :thmbup:

Mike Tyson all day, every day :D

Just reading Navarro's wikipedia, lol 95% of it, is the incident with Inter Milan :dielaugh: What a way to get remembered by, absolutely nothing to do with profession but with your punching power. Great story to tell the young ones when there older.

·
Registered
44,372 Posts
:dielaugh:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Pathetic.....I mean its one thing if you played the game. Another if you just run out of the reserves group and start thinking you're the shit

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Pathetic.....I mean its one thing if you played the game. Another if you just run out of the reserves group and start thinking you're the shit
What else can be said? David Navarro wanted to make himself a star and also he loves Valencia and he saw our players getting picked on and decided to do his shit. :proud:

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Mike Tyson?

Mike doesn't run away. I'd say he's Carmelo Anthony:pp

I voted Navarro.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
I'd say Ivan Helguera by a spit :D

Naah, just kidding. Hit and Run and Ivan the terrible are probably the worst spanish defenders out there... right up there with Pavon and Oleguer :pp

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Well at least Ivan wasn't always so awful, there were better days. Can't say the same thing for Punch'n'go.

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
Seems Navarro is having a decent season in Mallorca.Hell all our loanee's like JLo,Gavilan are having good season's.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
JLo is not a loanee.
He left on a free transfer I think.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You are correct...

·
All For You
1,289 Posts
right with Marc Anthony :howler:

David Navarro..no doubt.. his bravery against Inter Milan will be remembered in football history

1 - 20 of 72 Posts