Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on Sportska Centrala that he may be going there next season. I have not seen him play so could anybody tell me if he is good defender? What position nd should he be played in Euro2000.

B

·
0 Posts
i read it to and if this happens this would ve a terrible thing. according to the news which i am getting from yugoslavia he is the best yugoslav right full back in the latest history. full of energy, great cross. my friends say if he is not in the first eleven of the national side coach boskov can kill himself. i can't believe that dzaja could be so stupid and sell him to benfica.
bunjevcevic is likely to stay because he gave an interview to "tempo" two months ago where he had said that if red star wins the title the chances for him to stay are great.
regards,

G

·
0 Posts
Wow, I kew the guy was good. But not this good. Anyway, if he is the players you say he is, then we sure as heck want hin on the natianal team :)

M

·
0 Posts
I havent realy seen him play and I hear that his got potetial but this is not to good for Zvezda becasue Bunjecevic might leave so thats 2 players Zvezda wont have next seaon out of this title winning defence.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
For what I've heard, Bunjevcevic is staying, but Dudic's departure wouldn't worry me too much when it comes to defending our title (we are too good anyway!! :D), I just think it would be a huge blow for our already slim CL chances.... :(

B

·
0 Posts
i needed few days to recover from a shock caused by selling our ivan dudic. at first i couldn't believe that dzajic was so stupid to sell one of the best players in red star but after couple of days thinking i concluded that maybe this was the best solution to earn some money in order to purchase new players for the next season. this is only a consolation for me but i had to find one.
regards brothers,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts