Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We;ve just signed him from Litex. Heard he's a young 19 year old right back but thats all I know basically :D

anything to write home about and do you think he'd be ready to go straight into our first team? mind you, our current right (and left) backs seriously suck!

any info on him will be greatly appreciated! many thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Well he just played his first half season in the prime league, and considering the quality of our championship I wouldn't say he is quite fit to start right away for Feyenord. He really needs a hard work so that he would develop, but he really has the potential to do so. I'll say he is the most promising right back Bulgaria had in years. He's secure in defense, but still his rushes forward are not that good despite his relevantly good technique. He could develop a strong phisique anytime soon, though he'd never be really fast. And as far as I can judge his positioning seems to be his best quality yet, but I don't know how this could develop in ur league as here it's quite predictable to know what our wingers would do.

·
Registered
43,408 Posts
He is actually less than 18. Thats why Levski didnt get a peny out of it which is always nice to see :D he has 10 games for Litex and half a game for teh U21 NT. Promising is the best you can tell about him, I guess. The reported sum is 600 000 Euros

·
Registered
59,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bono said:
The reported sum is 600 000 Euros
We're spending money :eek: :D

Reason I'm grinning is cos a lot of our signings and target signings lately have been free transfers.

Sounds promising, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does feature for us this season since our current right backs really are awful. As long as he can defend (unlike Song) and if he at least has a decent pass (unlike Gyan) then I'll be more than happy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts