Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can you tell me about this talented attacking midfielder? he used to captain the U-21 side until last year.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

B

·
0 Posts
as far as i know we have one ivanovic who played in radnicki kragujevac and than went to PAOK last year. he has never been a captian of yugo U-21 and was always either on the bench or on the stands, but i am not sure that we are talking about the same guy. can you give some more information about him? where does he play at the moment etc?
kalo taxidi!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are talking about the same guy,PAOK bought him and loaned him out at Larisa (a second division team) and he has made exelent appearances over there.He will return in the summer and thats why I want to know more about the guy.I saw a report on him at a newspaper and it was mentioned that he was captain of the U-21 side.Anyway is he any good? have you seen him play? what are his qualities?

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

B

·
0 Posts
well, before he left yugoslavia big clubs such as red star, partizan and vojvodina were strongly interested about him but he left to PAOK. he didn't start for YUGO U-21 in first eleven in an official game for sure but he was always in first 22. i don't know much about him because he wasn't in the centre of attention and wasn't rated very, very high. anyway i'll contact some friends and hopefully i'll give you more information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts