Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is anyone else trying to watch Chelsea v Barcelona in Scotland, if so am I the only one who can't get it?

I'm seeing the Scottish coverage of Rangers v Villareal on ITV1 with the English coverage of the same game showing on ITV4.

ARGH.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
colinjack said:
Is anyone else trying to watch Chelsea v Barcelona in Scotland, if so am I the only one who can't get it?

I'm seeing the Scottish coverage of Rangers v Villareal on ITV1 with the English coverage of the same game showing on ITV4.

ARGH.
Bit late now, but you can tune your Sky machine to pick up ITV1 from any region in the country.
So you could have seen Barcelona v Chelsea

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
panicos said:
Bit late now, but you can tune your Sky machine to pick up ITV1 from any region in the country.
So you could have seen Barcelona v Chelsea
Unfortunately I have Telewest so that doesn't work, seems like quite a few people in my office had the same problem and are quite annoyed about it.

ITV's reply was basically along the lines of "yeah, sucks doesn't it, nothing we can do" :irritate:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A.Murray said:
I don't regret that the gers match was on instead - it certianly seemed better than the barca one.
Aye, I had the Juve game on. It was good but for pure excitement it was never going to compare to the grudge match that is Barcelona against Chelsea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts