Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that all the world cup talk is over, lets get back to our love Galatasaray!;)

There are just too many things going on. We are transfering Felipefrom Vadco which so far I have heard is a true talent, Fabio Pinto who I have no idea of, Elvir Balic:D which was a complete surprise for me, also reports of Hasan Sas and Ergun who may be leaving after a wonderful world cup...

so whats ius ti gonna be?

whats ur out look for the season?

For me so far, we have been doing very well in the transfer season, getting players as we need and where we need. Thgier prices are good.

So who did we trabsfer so far?

Sarr(MIlan)
Balic(real Madrid)
Felipe(Vasco)
Umit (Milan)
Muslim(Samsun)

ayone else?

I think a lot of things will be very cear this week and we can make our judgements fro this season!;) But things look good to me so far!

FORZA CIMBOM!:happy:

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
We also signed

Cihan(Kocaelispor)
Murat(Istanbulspor)
Duro(Vlaznia/Samsunspor)
Fabio Pinto(Internacional)

Well I am very happy with the transfers Terim is building a great team so far it looks great for us next season also I hope and I am sure that Terim will win back Serkan. I hope Hasan Sas and Ergun won't leave but it is impossible for us to keep them now maybe Ergun but now also Barcelona is interested in Hasan so he will most probably go.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I am also very happy with our transfers. We are using our money very wisely. I think our debt will be over by December and we will be on the positive. Our management has done a great job, they paid of all the players debt and only we owe Tafferel around 900 grand, but that will be paid soon Elmas said.

I think BERKANT will be the player to watch this year. I think he will be a superstar, I am very confident of that. I think we have a great team which is talented enought to win the CL, but we will make some other moves. I hope Hasan and Ergun stays, but I don't know what will happen with them to be honest. Lets wait and see what happens, the transfer process will skip alot of gears, so we will know much more this week.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Good news for you. Bulent Akin has signed for EPL side Bolton.

Not sure of the fee, but it means another Turk in this league.

I can hear you crying... :D

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HakanK said:
Good news for you. Bulent Akin has signed for EPL side Bolton.

Not sure of the fee, but it means another Turk in this league.

I can hear you crying... :D
:howler: ;) :D :) :cool:

oh my goddd, this must be the happiest day of my life!!! he is finally gone!!:D:D and are they paying for him? lol.

poor bolton, they dont know what they bought!!:D

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ne kadar transfer ücreti aldýðý açýklanmayan 23 yaþýndaki Bülent Akýn, Ýngiliz kulübüyle 3 yýllýk sözleþmeye imza attý.

Denizlispor'dan 2 sezon önce Galatasaray'a gelen Bülent Akýn'ýn, ülkesinde beðenilen bir futbolcu olduðunun altýný çizen Bolton Wanderers Menajeri Sam Allardyce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Bülent Akýn'ýn transferini geleceðe yönelik olarak gerçekleþtirdiklerini dile getirdi.

Kadrosuna daha önce de Nijerya Milli Takýmý'nýn deneyimli ismi JayJay Okocha ve Ýngiliz golcü Delroy Facey'i dahil eden Bolton Wanderers'ýn Bülent Akýn, bu sezonki üçüncü transferi oldu.

-----------------------

this is just wonderful:D I am so glad that now he is gone to ruin bolton's play but i am sad becuz i would wish he would go to fenerbahce;) the sad part is hye will represent turkish football there. Hakan, have fun watching him ruin our image of the world cup and alpay:D

he will pair newly tranfered jay jay 0kocha in midfield. They must be thinking that they made an unblieveable good transfer;)

the real sadpart is we paid 7 million $ for his fees 2 years ago! terrible management!

there is no fee revealed for this one. we must have paid for him to leave:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ok people, calm down. Bülent Akin was a Galatasaray player, he worked for Galatasaray, and I think he doesn't deserve to be treated like this. Well, of course he made us suffer, maybe more than Hakan did in this WC. And yes, he is the reason why my head is lacking of hair and the remaining ones are white, while I had wonderful hair before he came to Galatasaray :D , I still wish him best of success in Bolton Wanderers. I hope he will succeed there. :rolleyes: . Oh and don't forget he scored against Fenerbahce.

Back to Galatasaray, it seems like Felipe is a great player. They say also that Fabio Pinto has great talent, so does Sarr. I think the situation of Felipe - Fabio Pinto is similar to Ilie - Filipescu. When they came to Galatasaray, it was said that Ilie is a great player while Filipescu had great talent. Both of them was successful here and I hope so will Felipe and Fabio Pinto. I hope we'll get also a forward like Nanni, and then with Fatih Terim in charge, I think it's gonna be a great year for us. :D

By the way, do any of you know if Victoria is still with us? I saw a few days ago on a newspaper that we signed him but I didn't hear much from him so I don't know if it is true or not.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now that we got rid of our biggest enemy Bulent Akin too, all is going well.

Now check this out!

Hurriyet reporst that now its turn for Alpay, Tugay, hakan Unsal and okan!!!

Wouldn't that be just wonderful?!

I would love to have Tugay back, as well as Alpya i this team. If we make these 2 transfers, i am telling you none can stop us from getting a CL title! flyinnnggg highhh in the skyyyyyy...:D

unless Besiktas gets Rinaldinho as Hurriyet reported:D pathetic people! i wonder if Bilgili really went and embarradsed himself trying to talk to him and ask to sign his autograph

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Walkince said:

By the way, do any of you know if Victoria is still with us? I saw a few days ago on a newspaper that we signed him but I didn't hear much from him so I don't know if it is true or not.
they said that he is leaving.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
There is nothing new on Victoria, it is still undecided. If we get any more foreigners they say he will be the first one that will be out of the team. But I think Victoria is a good player and I think he would be great under Terim, because he is fast and has a good left foot and works very hard. He needs to get stronger though.
Alpay told reporters at the airport that he has not talked anything with Gala and that this will probably not happen. As for Okan, no one is saying anything about him, Inter is thinking of trading him, but no action yet taken. Hakan Unsal said he wanted to come back to Gala, but the board has not shown any interest. Tugay will be probably moving to the Italian side Brescia according to the papers. So the only player that might be back is Okan, the others I highly doubt.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
IMO Alpay will definately not leave the EPL. Though he may not stay at Villa; and with his family settled, I doubt he'll return to Turkey.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts