Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe all the time you are wasting reading all this sh!t these "pennivendolo" journalists are throwing at you and everyone like you!!

Remember as Reale also said, "NOI SIAMO I CAMPIONI D'ITALIA"!!

All this sh!t is just to put a shadow over our brilliant successes this year, I can assure you that if rubentus or merdaset won the scudetto this year they would still be talking about how brilliant they were, but Noi Siamo La Lazio, no time to be wasted on us, in the meantime they continue to sh!t their pants!!!

They can write whatever the f*** they want, I want to see ink on paper, otherwise they can save it!!
Anyways to tell you the truth I really don't have time to read most of the crap they write, need I remind you that WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS and there are still numerous PARTIES going on to celebrate our SCUDETTO!!
Just yesterday I can't even remember how many towns in Italy were having FESTA'S for our LAZIO, this is what all you should be doing atleast till Euro2000 starts, I will continue until Lazio kick their first football again!!!

"CHE CE FAMO CO batipippa NOI C'AVEMO ER TRICOLOR, TRICOLOR, TRICOLOOOORRRR!!!!

------------------
MI CHIAMO CECCO E SONO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Agreed Cecco :) I'm still celebrating, indeed! Wearing my Lazio jerseys, meeting up with fellow football fans - to tell them about Lazio's success :D , having feasts...
Until a players is officially signed the rumors mean very little! I'd rather look forward to Euro 2000...and the players that will be there!

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions, Coppa Italia Winners 1999/2000

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
PARTY ON, DUDE!!! I know I am!!

This was the best season Lazio had since I can remember, and I will
NEVER forget it!!!

Winning lo scudeto was SO magical, that I've been feeling like I'm
on top of the world for the last 3 weeks. I want this feeling to
never go away!!

Wouldn't it be just FANTASTIC if we can also celebrate the victory
of the Italian national team, next month??!!!

Lazio champion of Italy... and Italy champion of Europe !!!!

J

·
0 Posts
The party goes on until the next season starts and the party gets only bigger when Italy wins the Euro 2000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts